11. Party

"Are you sure Harry, you know we can still turn around and walk home"

"I'm fine Niall, I really need some distraction"

"Fine, fine, but the second you want home, you find me, and we are out of there, deal?"

"Deal"

It's a little cold outside at night, I chose a pair of black skinny jeans and a silk, off white, button up shirt, with the first few button undone, rolled up shirt arms, showing some tattoos on both my chest and arms.

Closing up to Briannas house the music is loud.  I see a lot of people making their way in, and a few going out. One boy is already puking on the side of the street, accompanied by a girl holding him and offering water. Me and Niall look at each other and nod. I haven't been to a party in the UK, I attended some in the US but I was always unpopular to be allowed in before my little break. Now I guess I'm the guest of honor. Girls and boys greet me, make a way for me to enter, Niall following in my footsteps. Since my little accident with the locker, word spread, and now all the guys are almost afraid of me.

"Over here" Brianna waves

"Hi" Niall and I say as we give her each a small hug.

"So glad you could make it, there is alcohol in the kitchen, don't be shy, and have fun" with that she is of to her friends dancing in the living room.

Me and Niall make it to the kitchen and Niall fills two cups with 1/3 vodka, 2/3 juice.

"What? We have to catch on, the others are already drunk, cheers mate" I laugh and lift my glass, quickly drinking my whole cup. Niall is right, being drunk equals forgetting. I put down my finished glass

"Damn Harold, taught I was the Irish one"

"Not tonight Nialler, not tonight" I grab a beer and we head outside where people are sitting down and talking. I get to know some new people, well I knew them already, but they never cared to get to know me. We shake hands and I sit down besides a blond girl, with blue eyes, well honestly, she was hot.

I had sex with a girl in America, a quiet famous girl, but it was all for fun and no feelings.

"Hi, I'm Harry" I say, giving her a smirk and offering my hand.

"I know, I'm Sara" she takes my hand

"I know" of course I know who Sara is, all the guys wanted her, but she had pretty high standards.

We start talking and it's going good. I'm not planning on having sex with her, especially after this catastrophic week, but some fun is allowed. Guess the alcohol helps the nerves. I was now on my third beer. Still not drunk, but tipsy for sure.

But not tipsy enough to not realize Louis is looking at me from across the garden. Oh, and he's making his way over here. Great.

"Sara, you know Harry is gay right?" He asks, and I groan, one second he is holding me after a panic attack, and the other, he is trying to sabotage my chances.

"For the 100th time, I'm Bi, not gay"

"So am I!" Sara says excited

"Good to know" I smirk at her, and I swear I saw Louis sending us confused looks, before clearing his voice and talking again.

"Fine, be what you want to be, but we are playing a game inside, want to join?" I first look at Sara, who is nodding and standing up, she was sat in my lap somehow. Then I turn to Niall, who is also standing, wanting to play. We make it inside and join the circle on the floor. Me sitting besides Niall on one side and Elenor on the other, Sara sitting with her friends a few places away, and Louis straight in front of me, besides zayn.

"Let's play spin the bottle" zayn says while placing an empty vodka bottle on the floor. "You spin it, and the person it lands on you have to kiss, if you don't, your out, then the person you just kissed are next to spin"

"I'll go first" he continues while spinning it. It lands on a girl named Lisa. They meet in the middle and share a sweet little kiss. But as the game continued, the kisses became longer, the last people even ended up making out. It felt like a secret rule, that your kiss had to be longer and more intense than the last one.

Sara had just kissed Ella, and was now spinning the bottle, it landed on me. I saw Louis looking at us as she made her way over to me. She straddled me and placed her lips on mine without hesitation. We sat like that for a while, making out. There weren't any sparks, but it was still a very nice kiss. She got off me and winked, before sitting down again.

Now I was spinning it again, last time I spun it landed on Niall, it was in the beginning of the game, and we only shared a simple kiss for a few seconds. Not the first time I'm kissing him, if I'm honest, we tried kissing once a few years ago when Niall taught he might be into boys. He gave up on that idea after the kiss and I felt slightly offended. But I wasn't a great kisser then, it may have been my first kiss. But only Niall knows that. It was a two birds with one stone type of thing.

It was a good spin and everyone was watching intensely, as the bottle slowed down. Everyone tough it landed on Brianna, but with the small amount of power it had left, it went to point at Louis instead. Well fuck.

I look up to see a panicked Louis, looking at me like this is the end of his life.

"Are you up for it Lou" zayn asks. But Louis doesn't answer, still debating, soon everyone, thanks to Sara, are chanting for him to kiss me.