12. The kiss

He looks at me, then at Elenor, then at the bottle, then at me again. I try to ease his mind.

"You don't have to, but it's just a game, nothing more" he then slowly nods and I make my way to him.

"You sure?" I ask when getting closer, and instead of responding, he is pushing his lips to mine. I freeze at first, not grasping what just happened. Louis is kissing me. Louis rough, yet soft, pink lips are touching mine. Shit, Louis is kissing me. I then kiss back. He is currently in control and moves his lips against mine. But I'm not letting him lead, no way.

I take one of my hand to his neck, and the other to the sweet spot on his lower back, pulling him closer. We are both on our knees and our bodies are now touching, no space for even a paper in between. I then pull on his roots and lick his bottom lip, to ask for entrence, he doesn't hesitate, which surprises me. There is almost no fight for dominance and I'm now in full controle, leading the kiss. I explore every part of his mouth, it tastes sweet, a bit of alcohol, but still perfect.

I don't hear anything apart from our breathing.  Shutting everyone else out, and just focusing on the boy in front of me. Louis. He then pulls at my roots and I let out a quiet moan into his mouth. I have no idea if it is the vibrations or the sound that made him moan in return. But I don't stop. I pull him even closer, continuing to explore him, even with the lack of air slowly taking over.

But then suddenly someone is pealing my hands of him and pulling him away. He looks at me confused, and I return the look before we both see his girlfriend angry as fuck. Oh well, it was a steamy kiss. I mouth a quick 'sorry' to him and he smiles and shakes his head before following El out of the house.

I then return to my place, and everyone is looking at me with wide eyes and mouths dropped to the floor.

"What? Are we continuing?"

Brianna is the first to clear her voice and speak up

"As much as I would love to get to kiss you, I don't think any kiss can top that one. You and Louis somehow managed to win 'spin the bottle'."

"Didn't think you could win at 'spin the bottle'" I say confused

"Neither did I, but somehow you just did" she answers, and the rest of the group just nods. Slowly standing up and either getting more drinks or making their way to the dance floor.

"Mate, what the fuck was that?"

"It's a game Niall, we were supposed to kiss"

"Well that sure as hell didn't look like a game to me, are you sure you aren't feeling anything towards Tomlinson" I look at him almost scared.

"What! No! No way! He is... he is just... forget it, there is nothing between me and Louis"

"Whatever you say Harold, but just be careful, he has hurt you a lot, and I don't want to see you heartbroken too"

"Thanks, but you don't have to worry" I say and stand up, going outside, not wanting to listen to the rest of what he has to say. I know he is on to something, I sure felt something during the kiss. Sparks maybe? Could I actually like like Louis after everything? No? But you know, he is good looking, but no, no way.

Suddenly I'm outside, almost tripping over someone.

"Shit sorry... Louis?" He is laying there on the grass outside of the house.

"Are you okey Louis?"

"Yeah..." I take a seat besides him, and slowly lay down. I have no idea why, I owe him nothing. But after that kiss I couldn't leave him upset on his own.

"Is she pissed at you?" I ask

"Yeah, but she will get over it sooner or later, she always does"

"Did she miss the point of the game" I try to ease up the mood

He lets out a short laugh "don't know, said something about how I never kiss her like that, and then she went on and on about you being gay, and how I shouldn't kiss someone 'like that'"

"And what did you say?"

"First I said that you are Bi" he looks at me with a smile and I smile back, finally "then I said that you aren't someone 'like that' but a human that is a better kisser than her... the last bit made her run away in rage"

I laugh out loud at that and he joins me. When it dies down I turn to him

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"That I'm better than her"

"Well... honestly... yeah" he says, but sounds almost sad.

"It's fine Louis, I liked kissing you way better than Sara, I'm telling you, kissing a guy is better than people think" I say happily, trying to lighten the mood again. He doesn't say anything but isn't all sad looking at least. It's progress.

We both lay there, in a comfortable silence. After a couple minutes he speaks up again.

"I'm sorry, but we can't be at mine on Monday for the English assignment, mom is having guests over, I think even your parent will attend" I think about it, well if my dad isn't home, then we should be safe to be at mine

"No problem, let's go to mine" he just smiles at me and we turn to look at the stars again. Why does this feel good? Well no, I'm not going there.

My taughts are interrupted by Liam standing over me holding a very drunk looking Niall. I quickly stand up.

"Sorry to break the reunion, but Niall here is very drunk and needs to get home, I'll drive you guys, I'm sober"

How long was I out here with Louis if Niall succeeded in becoming that drunk. I nod at Liam before turning to Louis and saying a quick bye.

In Liam's car, Niall won't stop taking about how much he loves me and Liam, that we are the best people in the whole universe and he would take a bullet for us. Niall is the type of guy to be very friendly and show a lot of love when drunk, but also spilling a lot of secrets.

Liam helps me get Niall to his bed, we succeed in dressing him in more comfortable clothes before Liam goes home and I take the guest room.

Well this night was a big fucking distraction. And with that, and the kiss I shared with Louis, I let sleep take over.