Bio

Your Name: Y/N-L/n

Age:unknown

Race: Incubus Lord (The last living one)

Description: You are the last Living incubus Lord who didn't fall to corruption nor give into your nature to impregnate any and every women who suits your taste. When the world went to shit and the others gave into their nature and forgot who they were you alone fled not wanting to kill your own kin been wondering sense over the years you have learned how to control your lust (though harder then it sounds) and learned different types of magic even those that are forbidden.

 When the world went to shit and the others gave into their nature and forgot who they were you alone fled not wanting to kill your own kin been wondering sense over the years you have learned how to control your lust (though harder then it sounds...

^ how you look.

States

Power: 30 (Suppressed) 

Intelligence: 50 (Suppressed) 

Agility: 50 (Suppressed)

Endurance: 40 (Suppressed) 

Can you take a guess as to why it's Suppressed? 

Abilities Currently: Strong Mental Fortitude.

Immunity to Corruption & Lust (The lust only applies when we are at our strongest) 

Gifted by the Bloodline (has a arsenal of offensive and Defensive magic including Lustful attacks)

Size management (Our Long Sword changes depending on our partners lust and body type)

Necromancer (Don't Need to explain this do i?) 

Likes: Beautiful women doesn't discriminant if they packing both or just has one or the other. Seeing Nature. Peaceful tribes.Learning new things.

Dislikes: Rapist, Cultist, Corruption being forced onto people. Discrimination