Chapter 2

On the pervious chapter Gobellia learned that an Incubus survived and and has been in hidding this whole time without really meaning to.

Y/n: Back to our story i am terribly sorry it took so long my alter-ego had too many ideas and had no idea how to express them *bows* now back to our wonderful lustful adventure.

Gobellia was wondering what he meant by having some other ways but then she just remember him pulling out that Arousal spell out of her body and eating it.

Gobellia: Um if i remember i thought people of the Sin lust needed to you know....fuck to stay alive....?

Y/n looked amused at the thought thinking he could not blame her for her limited knowledge given the fact of very little is known about them to be in with.

Y/n: I cannot fault you for saying that given the fact of you guys know very little and in most cases you are right the lower class ones need to I'm pretty sure you ran across some corrupted ones....

Gobellia nods

Y/n: also if you want to fuck just say so I've been feeling your gaze on my crotch for the past 30 minutes and has nothing to do with height.

Gobellia looks shock then blushes bright red becoming a stuttering mess

Gobellia: I..I..um I didn't meant to...fuck it.....please?

Y/n chuckles praising her for her honesty.

Y/n: thank you for your honesty it's also very easy to tell because your lust speaking for you you can't see it but you have a pink Aura surrounding you and you've been rubbing your legs together for quite some time.

Lemon 🍋 incoming I'm not gonna warn you to many times...

Before Gobellia could even get a word in else edgewise she is levitated off the ground stripped of her clothing if you want to call it that and brought towards y/n who was enjoying the show.

Y/n: hm not too much muscle trained in just the right areas you kept that ass up have a nice pair of tits..*steps closer to the floating goblin and copes a feel of her ass/tits* oh yeah nice and soft we're going to have some fun.

Y/n levitates her up towards his mouth smelling her arousing grinning with the fact that she's wet before he even really did anything Gobellia it's still trying to come to terms of what's going on but at the same time excited to see what happens next.

Y/n smirks and opens his mouth revealing a long tongue that could easily cover most of her body gobellia eyes nearly pop out of her head!

Y/n: time to see what you taste like..*uses tone to lick her pussy lips in a long savoring manner making sure his tongue teases her clit causing her to buck her hips against his tongue*

Y/n pulls gobellia closer as a firm grip on her thighs shortens his tongue by a little bit and then plunges it in her waiting pussy thrusting his tongue all the way to her womb while moving it left to right causing gobellia to try to wrap her tiny legs around his head her eyes rolling back into her head tongue sticking out of her mouth in bliss..

Gobellia: oooooohhhh fuck yes YES!! EAT THAT PUSSY YOU FUCKER OH GODDESS YESS!! Gobellia shouts not caring if anything heard her pulling herself up mid levitation to grab y/n head bucking her hips into his tongue feeling him hit all the right spots! It's more pleasure then she gets from a cock and she's fucked minotaurs before anally only but still!!

While Gobellia was lost in pleasure y/n starts to twirl his tongue in circles getting a very good taste of her womanhood and savoring the tangy flavor moving one of his hands down to her ass giving a nice squeeze before teasing her second entrance he feels her jolt making try to pucker up by reflex he just slides 2 fingers in her ass which immediately clamps down on his digits cause her to shake and tighten her grip on our head if she wasn't soaked before she's now gushing like a tsunami not that we mind.