chapter 8 A deal & taste of power

(try to publish a chapter got taken down before it could even make it have to take down more than half the images I had)

Arona,Infrith as well as Hretha all really had nothing to lose from this deal... To be honest they benefited a lot more outside of being a fuck toy for an incubus which to be fair was nothing more than business as usual around their home.

Defending their home.
Capture would be Invaders.
Random victory / drunken orgies.
Having their way with somebody or the slaves was what happened pretty much every single day if not week...

Plus they're quite aware that if they were to deny the deal they would have wasted their time coming all the way here!

Technically only one of them was a virgin
Both sisters take a glance at infrith

She's technically the only one in the entire camp that has not had her cherry popped hretha will not allow Any advances towards her beloved apprentice

That's why she imbued the Lumina seal into that damn necklace protects her purity from any and all who may try.... If she doesn't get to them 1st!

Arona looked at her sister Knowing damn well when she was thinking she wants to still protect her apprentices chastity but at the same time she knows her and her sister are far from virgins or even pure for that matter...

Hell Arona herself occasionally is fucking/fucked by one of the girls in her squad when they're bored during their patrols!
Neither of her holes have been left untouched.
Neither has her sisters although it takes a very bold soul to have the goal to ask her for sex she's more of an animal in the sack then most of the females there!

(A/n sign me the fuck up)

Infrith already knows what her mistress is thinking she hasn't been around her since she's been a young Orcling without reason every time she has thoughts of giving her Chastity away her mistress says otherwise.

She knows that her mistress is doing it to protect her as it is rare for orcs to be a virgin almost no sooner after they become of age they normally have a slave to play with or one of the more "experienced" orcs who will offer to guide them in the way of sex.... Which is just them normally volunteering to take the virginity of a youngling to brag about later cuz it's just them treating you like their plaything until they're satisfied.