long explanation

The sole reason why I have not been updating the story as of late mental issues.

On top of trying to figure out how to place the old school characters in here the first COC characters because this story takes place in COC 2

I don't know how long it's been or how much time has passed between games so I'm trying to literally research everything I can to get figure out how I'm going to put them in the story.

how I'm going to explain that I can't I know it's a story therefore I can twist it as much as I want.

But I'm also about keeping some of the story true to its original creators.

I've played both games COC 2 is still being updated daily to the point I have to catch up now here's what a long explanation parts coming in I'm about to explain each original cast character from the first COC.

You have been cornered by a very strange being: a bipedal female humanoid with the unmistakable features of a giant mouse.

That is Amily she's one of the first occupants of your camp depending on your corruption level on top of if you've been left with a seed of taint.

The reason I'm explaining her is because she has a very deep hatred for corruption she can handle if your corruption stays below 50 but she will disappear once your corruption gets too high until you've lowered it.... You can forget her ever returning if you've been tainted for that playthrough.

Though she is depending on which way you go one of your first followers or camp mates.
Your decisions can heavily influence her she can be a follower or a lover I could just copy her entire bio but I refuse to.

Pros and cons of Amily is very simple her being true to a mouse her instincts are if you impregnate her she will stay around the camp during the entire pregnancy as long as your corruption stays low, but no sooner after she gives birth and the children are old enough she disappears for a while when she returns she explains that she has hidden the children in this area that only she knows about.. as a precaution that should you ever fall to corruption or bring the wrong person into the camp she at least is not alone and we'll spend the rest of her life with your offsprings.

Thus my dilemma as I don't know how she would end up or where she would even be if I were to write her into the story.

Sophie is the only harpy lover?
(Due to her nature of doing things as well as it being rumored she was once The Harpy Queen herself it's hard to place what relationship to your character is)

Anyway Sophie is not your usual harpy matter of fact she is the first Harpy you encounter that does not actively try to rape you but instead tries to Cox you into impregnating her your first visit with her she's just curious second visit depending on how many days have passed she will quite literally snatch you up throw you into her nest and demand you impregnate her.

Also it doesn't take much coxing as the harpies in the mountain are kind of lackluster compared to her Sophie is a definition of thick with two C's.

She has double d tits thick from the waist down to she's often made fun of by the younger harpies who don't really have big tits per se but ample ass.

She does have the trademark lust lipstick all harpies have that has a pretty strong anesthetic capable of making you immediately lose to lust should they kiss you in any part of your body.

Sophie has a secret that no other NPC in the game has though she has words of "power"
As in she can quite literally brainwash you with said words spoken.

Compared to Amily she does not really care about your corruption level all she cares about is you putting some buns in the oven every now and then (or she'll make you) spending time with her and her children.

She will be a bit easier to put in a story as I can easily just say she is the new Harpy Queen in the COC 2 area.

Marble she is a cowgirl who meets on a farm wondering around aimlessly as you kind of have to do with most areas until you discover something.

She is amongst the first cowgirls you should meet should you not make it to the main city of the game but here's a big problem with her much like most creatures who are not in the city she has corruption except her corruption is a bit well in her boobs or should I say her breast milk.

as you would expect drinking it does cause corruption to build up and addiction you see in her family she was the wasn't the most normal of cowgirls her mother to her sisters all more or less have corruption in their milk.

You have a few choices should you pursue her as a lover point out the corruption or bear with it but do be aware if you choose to bear with it she's going to trap you the addiction will get so strong that your character will randomly wake up in the middle of the night to seek her out and pounce on her which she welcomes.

This could be a bit of a headache to put in due to one fact it's irritating how little cowgirls are in COC 2

I'm already working on the next chapter and I continue to at least release two or three today I stalled for too long thanks for your patience

(Terribly sorry of the delay on chapters I just got a new job I plan on using my off days to continue writing I'm probably going to rewrite right some of the previous chapters)