chapter 5 what are orcs doing here?

(our author finally gets off his lazy ass and makes a new chapter sorry for anybody who's enjoying this garbage thank you)

3rd person pov

Outside of our barrier we see three orcs which normally never leave their camp that's normally under the attack of Invaders as well as other clans now what are they doing all the way in my home from what the souls tell me they call this place the lost forest into magic of course because you come in here and I do not reveal myself in my home you will be wondering around until either some of the inhabitants kills you or I decide to let you out.

Seems like they have triggered a specific inhabitants of my own cuz she's magic sensitive or the right term should I say is she is the 1st to respond to any and all threats of our home unless I tell her to stand by the only reason she hasn't attacked yet because she has not received yours she's still watching from a pretty far distance thanks to The magic in her eyes we have new seemed to notice yet.

???:Arona you dumb oaf can you stop making a damn ruckus I don't know what lives here or as I know is I feel we are being watched by what I don't know so can you at least five seconds?!

???: Mistress please calm down it's not good for your heart to rile your self up I know your sensitive to sounds and Miss arona please listen to mistress I may not be better at sensing magic as she is but I get a feeling we are being watched by something as well.

Arona swings her hammer at the barrier again and again in a frenzy

Arona: why won't you break I've been swinging at this thing for what feels like hours now!! The fuck!

Arona (younger sister/ Always down to fight or fuck favorite tomboy orc Waifu)

Amazonian Futa Warrior of the orc tribe that had made their in the forest sister of Argoth the current Chief younger sister of Hretha the tribes shaman/magic user in tribe

Power 50

Agility 12 (a hammer that's normally wielding two hands on top of a this is Sparta shield I don't need to say anymore)

Willpower 8 (easily turned on)

Toughness 40

Intelligence 25 outside of battle
80 when in battle she's a rare battleborn genius.