chapter 9 their side of the agreement.

We agree.

Arona surprisingly the one to say so shocking her sister along with her apprentice.

Y/n notices are lust levels have gone down she's still horny but not to the point where it's affecting her thoughts she's thinking clearly.

Before anyone could say anything she gives her reasoning.

Arona: come on sis infrith we have been stalling long enough outside of the wonderful show that could have last longer.... We came here for the specific reason there's no point to continuously drag it out so I'll say it for us we accept.

Hretha smirks at sister a bit proud while she may be a bumbling idiot most of time she does still have brain in there when it comes to important matters.

Hretha: while I can speak for myself I accept as well but we have our own things with like to add.
1. We will not be yours until the deal is done.
2. We will still live amongst our Kin.
3. You will not kill our brother a idiotic dumbass he may be he's still our brother.
4. You will not touch my apprentice unless I am there to give you my approval.

(Hretha's Stats
Attack Power: 15 Spell Power: 51
Sexiness: 27 Temptation: 5
Armor: 60Physical Resist: 21
Warding: 46Magic Resist: 11
Focus: 37Mental Resist: 12
Evasion: 11Frost Resist: -20

The last one shocking Infrith her mistress would think that way she's both touched and slightly frightened because the last one sound like a threat should he try.

While she and her mistress can hold their own at least in terms of spell power she would still prefer not to fight if she could avoid it unless to absolutely defend herself.

(Infrith's Stats

Attack Power: 32 Spellpower: 41 Sexiness: 25 Temptation: 6 Armor: 61 Physical Resist: 15 Warding: 44 Magic Resist: 9 Focus: 34 Mental Resist: 9 Evasion: 35 Frost Resist: -20)

(They will only ever attack when you attack the camp in the main game they fight as a Duo.)

Deciding to speak up for herself Infrith speaks clearly

Infrith: 5 you must reveal your true form as we are aware you have said it yourself you just woke up.
Ancient text said you were a being that had horns red blue-ish glow with either daggers or clubs... We are to trust you we must see the real you.

Arona,hretha nod as that would make perfect sense if you are to be this person's possession even if he doesn't see them that way he must show what he really looks like.

Y/n: that's fair after all I can't just expect people to blindly believe you even with an example.... Be warned though these forms are sealed away for a reason as you are about to see.

Y/n walks a good distance from the three lifts his right arm bites down on it then chants

"The blades to dance extend to my hand it is time to dance the dance of death I shall see you draw your final breath"

Two horns sprout out of his head most of his clothes seem to burn minus his pants his skin turns blue scalish that seems to travel all the way to his face down to his legs holding his hands out to Long blades form into his hands but what sticks out the most is his glowing horns and eyes.