Chapter 3 The taste of a goblin female

After spending time with our little one to help keep my "problem" in check for now i ponder on something it's been quite sometime since i last left my forest and i wonder how much has changed since i locked myself away in solitude for about a few centauries due to...unfortunate events.

Y/n: (I wonder how much the world has the changed the spirits keep my informed to a degree but i can't tell for sure how much has since i haven't ever left but i guess i could venture out today) Hmmmm hmmm

 walking around the library aimlessly the spirits alerted me that Gobellia is awake now and confused how she got where she is chuckling i snap open another portal and travel back to the guest rooms

Gobellia: (Where the hell am i?! ok don't lose your shit last thing i remember is Imps some weird Skeletons then this hot incubus made me sing his lustful tone with the best tongue fucking i have ever had oh goddess i would love to have that again....that was the best orgasm i every had in my fucking life ugh but i don't what him to think I'm a slut who would bang anyone...I mean I kinda am but still he doesn't need to know that)

she is seen panicking about something while Y/n watches in amusement when he arrives apparently so lost in thought she doesn't know he's there. Given the lust she's giving off she's getting horny again with doesn't really surprise him i mean she is a Goblin for Goddess sake she was born with a High Libido not much she can do about it outside of getting a good dicken to temporary quill that lust.

Y/n chuckles to make himself known to the already panicking and horny goblin walking up to gobellia bring his hand on her I already messy hair pulling her head closer to his groin without putting too much pressure not to hurt her wait for her nose is touching the bulge look at down at her smiling while she looks up at us with very apparent lust written eyes.

Y/n: believe it or not I was going to fuck you anyway I just don't believe in taking advantage of people but seeing this lust is written all over your face you can't take advantage of someone that clearly wants it now am I?

Gobellia it's too aroused really paid too much attention to what we're saying instead she gives little whines looking up at us for consent.

Lemon 🍋 incoming now let's get it on!

We give a nod and Gobellia loses all restraints she immediately pulls down a pants and it's uppercut it with a raging boner 10 inch dick while said owner grabs her head he doesn't even need to tell her what to do she opens her mouth perceives to all 10 inches shoved down her throat without Mercy tears forming in her eyes while we grip her head with both our hands and apply magic which confuses her because the pain is gone now she looks up confused tears still in eyes.

Y/n explains that he applied magic to her throat which allows her neck to take the whole length of his dick and not trouble her breathing or make it painful for her while not bothering to stop thrusting dick down her throat like she is his cock sleeve which when fucking creature lust you pretty much are

Y/n Incubus instant kicks in completely levitates her in the air much like last time except his hands is still firmly on her head proceeding to fuck the shit out of her throat even does something that takes her completely by surprise he pulls out of her mouth momentarily much to her anguish but before she can protest he has her floating over to the bed which he walks to and then sits on rotates his hands for where she's turned to her stomach and tits facing him gobellia getting the message opens her mouth seems to take the hard work again while we help ourself to to her pussy once more one hand on her ass the other on the back of her head making it so the deep throat is in our control not her.

Gobellia was in pure ecstasy not only did he Grant her wish of eating her out again but he was face fucking her like the slut that she is you can already tell it's going to be a long while before he's even remotely done but much like him she's already lost in pleasure because whatever magic he used on her as maybe throat fucking more enjoyable (she wasn't listening) you're in his tongue in her pussy was already enough to drive her most of her partners weren't the compassionate time sure they would do a little foreplay to get her nice and ready but after that it was pure rough fucking time with her partners only being worried about getting off giving her analogy and how most things are in this world she was used to it after all half the people she fucked are people she fought in a field while randomly wandering around or getting drunk at a inn somewhere.