Chapter 4 releasing the beast!

(fair warning this chapter is going to be like 85% 🍋 incoming)

Gobellia now for first time in her life is stuck between a rock and a hard place and she's not talking about the Imps...

Her woman instincts are literally telling her to take it take the deal become his for eternity that way she would never have to be unsatisfied she could be protected and we could live a life of luxury.
On the other hand she is also still an adventurer she wants to go out and see the world she sure he will not put a leash on her since she can't go out anywhere and she still has plenty things to see in this life as well as she has been an independent goblin for almost as long as she's been alive.
She broke away from the group at a young age and decide to go carve the name herself yeah here and there she may have been met some people who helped her stand on her feet but ever since then she's been by herself outside of her one night stands and occasional f*** buddies.

Y/n just smiles as you can tell that she's really giving it some thought but he can also see where it's going to head in truth yes she can get out of it without being marked that's if he decides to take put the mark on her it's completely optional to be honest with you but right now he's not saying anything for one reason only he wants to see what she decide because if we want to go by what he told her and he has at least over 18 different contracts he needs to go collect and possibly over a hundred different type of women in his home!
(Giving him an ability that makes him stand apart from others)
Because as a creature of pleasure you've been summoned in all manners of interesting worlds when were magic does not exist but they have what is called technology even summoned on a weird planets with old manner of beast kin insectoids and cyborgs each had a different reason for summing him.
One of his recent one which actually was a little while ago before Gobellia came into the forest a few days before actually he was summoned by a unique tomboy martial artists that it's what she called herself and her reason for something us was she wanted somebody to love her because she was often made fun of from looking like a boy and as I said lack feminine features let's just say what he saw did not fit the description that she said!

Let's just say after you got done with her she wasn't going to be walking for a while....
(Will add her until later chapters :) )

Anywho back to gobellia who is Literally pulling her hair trying to figure out what she should do y/n snaps his fingers to get her attention which it works because now she's now paying full attention to you.

Y/n: Gobellia I can see you do not want to give up your freedom and if I'm honest with you this is just a test I never restrict the freedom I never force my mark on to anyone else's while it's true I do not like to share I never strict someone's freedom as I told you before.

No sooner Y/b tells her this she pounces him like a freaking rabbit in heat immediately tackling us to the bed before lifting her up to the tip of our dick to her now waterfall wet pussy lips not even given the chance to ask are you ready before she uses her hips slamming herself down to the halt of our dick throwing her head back moaning loudly feeling tip slamming to the door of her womb tongue sticking out of her mouth with a look of bliss on her face before shaking violently cuming all over our dick yes she came from penetration which makes the question how long it's been since she's had a good fucking

Y/n doesn't even give her the chance to recover before grabbing those hips proceed to fuck her like she was a cock sleeve going at his pace he had suppressed his instincts for too long thrusting in delicious pussy like a mad man possessed despite his rough treatment she's loving every second of it not even trying fight it just loosely falls directly on his chest and just allows himself to be used like a cheap prostitute

Gobellia's words aren't exactly words anymore
Just pleasured babbling not that you mind or the current moment really care we working that pussy thrusting balls deep moving hands to feel that marshmallow soft ass between thrusts sounds echoing through out the room even a certain sorceress is watching but no longer through eye she is watching while having the hands it's lonely in the dresser she's getting her turn and she's tired of waiting.