Chapter 10

{Ramin's POV}
When our lips connected, it was electric, it felt so right. We pulled apart after some while and smiled. "I-I love you Sierra, ever since I saw you on the first day of Love Never Dies, I fell in love with those green eyes, that perfect smile, and your angelic voice." said Ramin. She looked at me with a dreamy look in her eyes and replied, "I love you too Ramin, when you took me on that tour of the theater I knew I felt something for you, and it was love." I leaned in and kissed her again. "So Miss Boggess, would you like to be my girlfriend?" asked Ramin. "I don't know, I'll have to think about that." said Sierra. Ramin sat there with a surprised look on his face. "I'm just kidding, I would love to be your girlfriend!" Sierra told Ramin while laughing.

I took Sierra back to her place giving her one last kiss before I drove back to my own, smiling the whole car ride. When I got in my apartment the first thing I saw was Sophia on the couch. "Sophia? What are you doing here and how did you get in?" I asked, confused. "Sorry Ramin, I ran away again from my parents because they got so angry at me for staying with you that other time, they locked my in my room so I climbed out the fire escape and ran to your place. I knew where you kept your spare key so I came inside." Sophia replied, slightly tearing up. "Oh, ok you can stay here for as long as you want, I'll take care of you." Ramin replied. "In other news, SIERRA AGREED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!" Ramin shouted. "Congrats, I'm so happy for you both!" said Sophia.

After this, Sophia soon fell asleep and so did Ramin, thinking about how great his life will be with Sierra in it.

[A/N: OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 3 MONTHS AND I SUCK. Sorry, school has gotten packed with projects and homework but I will really try to update more often. Love you guys! Thanks for more than 1k reads!]