Chapter 14

{Sierra's POV}
     I woke up to really bad pain. My side and head hurt so badly. But where.. where am I..? I'm in a room and I'm attached to a pole with bags of stuff on it? And there is a sleeping man in my room... "Um, excuse me..?" I said. He didn't wake up. "UM, EXCUSE ME?" I said loudly. He stirred for a little bit, then woke up. "Oh my god Sierra baby, I was so scared that I lost you." said the man. "Um... who is Sierra and who are you..?" I said. "Wait..you don't remember who I am?" he said shakily. "I'm sorry, but I don't really remember anything, I just know that when I woke up today my body really hurt." I replied. 

     "No, please baby, no, no, no, you have to remember me, please tell me this is all just a dream.." said the man, looking like he was going to cry. "I'm sorry, but I really don't know who you are, so can you at least tell me why I'm in this room and why my side and head hurts?" I replied, getting a little uneasy with a strange man in my room. "You-you got pushed into the road yesterday and got hit by a-a taxi and when you fell, you hit your head on the ground... the ambulance came just on time, and y-you were brought to the hospital a-and saved just in time.." he said with tears streaming down his face. 

     "Oh, well that explains my pain, but who are you and who am I? Why are you crying?" I replied. "I-I-I I'm Ramin Karimloo, and yo-you are my girlfriend, Sierra Boggess who I l-love so mu-much.." he said crying even harder. "Please Sierra, you ha-hav-have to remember me, I love you s-s-so much, I c-can't lose you!" he said through his crying. "Um..I was your girlfriend? I'm sorry, but I think I would've remembered if I was in love with someone..so..can you please leave my room?" I said to him, getting a little creeped out. He looked at me with disbelief and still heavily crying, left my room.

    Was that man really telling the truth? Was I his girlfriend? If I was, why don't I remember him? I would definitely remember someone I loved...

[A/N: Hey everyone! I hope you all don't hate me too much..hehe I have an evil side.. haha just kidding, but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and the previous chapter! Thank you for all the reads and likes! And I love it when you guys comment so feel free to comment! Once again, thank you guys for all the support!]