Chapter 1

{Ramin's POV}

We were all gathered in the theater, center stage waiting for Andrew to tell us what was going on. I was talking to my buddy Hadley Fraser.

"So, how's it going with Mandy?" he asked.

"Not so well, she's been drinking and has been being very aggressive to me and my boys."

"Man, good thing you got the divorce already." said Fraser.

"Yeah, It's hard being here in NYC without the boys and just thinking about them, left alone with Mandy."

"It's ok man you-

We were cut off by Andrew announcing to everyone to gather around.

"So everyone, as you know we have been looking for the right Christine for our Broadway production of Love Never Dies. Well I have great news! We have found our perfect Christine so without further ado, here she is our angel, Sierra Boggess!"

"Hi everyone!" She says excitedly.

Oh my god. She was so beautiful. Her gorgeous red silky hair, her piercing green eyes and basically everything about her was perfect.

"Sierra, you must sing something for us!" says Andrew.

"Why don't you sing Look with Your Heart?" continues Andrew.

"Of course, I would love to sing anything!"

By the time she finished her song, I was completely in her trance. Even her voice was beautiful. She was literally an angel.

My Beautiful Angel {Rierra Fanfiction}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara