Chapter 5

{Ramin's POV}
OMIGAWD. The whole taxi ride to the theater, I was feeling like I was drowning in thought. What if she thinks I'm underdressed? What if I say something stupid? Man why am I feeling like this? I'm so nervous. The taxi finally pulls up to the theater, I pay the fare and get out. The first thing I see is Sierra and I drop all defenses. God, she's so beautiful. Her hair is perfectly curled, she's wearing a flowy light pink dress that makes her look irresistible, and she's wearing the slightest bit of makeup that makes her eyes look gorgeous. I don't know how long I've been wide eyed, but she just lets out a small giggle and smiles.
"Um, I mean, wow- uh you look beautiful," I stutter out finally.
"Not too shabby yourself," she says and smiles.
"Shall we go in?" Sierra asks.
"Oh um, yeah." I say.
We go into the theater and go find our seats. Wow, we got pretty nice seats. We are in the third row, in the middle. I look to the side and see her gazing in awe at the stage. I look up too, and see why she is so amazed. The stage wings and the stage are all wooden blocks with letters on them and are all different colors. Very soon, the speaker announces that the show will start in 5 minutes and I see Sierra get very excited. I smile, and lean back in my chair and wait for the show to start.
When the show starts and the kids start coming out, I swear I heard Sierra let out a small squeal. At the end of the song Miracle, we see the Matilda and I find her very very familiar. It can't be. Is that Sophia? Sophia Gennusa? Apparently I was thinking out loud and Sierra heard me.
"Wait, you know the Matilda?" she whispered softly.
"Actually, yes I do. I'll explain after the show." I whispered back.
The rest of the show was absolutely AMAZING and it seems like Sierra enjoyed it as much as I did. Maybe a little more. After the show, we get up and we go backstage. We meet the cast and the kids and we tell them they were amazing and they sign our playbills. Then Sierra asks me how I know Sophia.
"Well, when I first got to New York for Love Never Dies, I was walking through the streets and accidentally bumped into this little girl who looked like she was starving and needed care." I started to explain.
"She told me her name was Sophia and that her parents had abandoned her 2 weeks ago to save her from what was happening in her family. I saw the loneliness in her eyes and I immediately took her to my house and gave her some food and some water. Over he next two months, I took care of her and she told me about her dream of singing and acting on Broadway. I asked her if she could sing for me and she started singing Seasons of Love from Rent. She truly had a gift for singing. She could hit every note perfectly and she was only 9. I told her she should go to singing, acting, and dancing classes because I knew she would be a star. During the week I got a call that her parents were in New York and got out of the trouble in their family. I told her about it and on the day she was leaving me, I whispered to her that I would always be here for her and that I knew 100% she would be in Broadway. She left with tears in her eyes and I felt heartbroken too but I knew she would do great things. It's been a little over a year since I've seen Sophia. I'm so proud of her for making it on Broadway as Matilda. She landed the leading role and now she's a star." with that, I ended my story.
I finished my story and Sierra had a smile on face with a single tear running down her cheek. Then I heard a little voice call out, "Ramin?"

[A/N: I'm sosossosososoo sorry for not updating I have a big project I'm doing right now in school but here is an extra long chapter for you guys! It's the longest one I've written! I really enjoyed writing the Matilda stuff and got a little carried away but enjoy! I'll try update more often!]