Chapter 16

{Ramin's POV}
"Fine, where do we begin?" She asked.
Dammit Ramin, suck it up and try to explain to her. I wiped the last of my tears away and started to explain.
"We met six months ago. In fact, our six months anniversary was only two days ago. We first met when we started rehearsing for our new Broadway show Love Never Dies. You play Christine and I play the Phantom-"
"Isn't this just like Monster of the Opera or something like that?" asked Sierra. She looked focused, like she was trying to remember something.
"It's the sequel to Phantom of the Opera." I replied.
"Oh." she said softly.
"When I got to the theater, you brought me around backstage and the dressing rooms. That was when I first started noticing how beautiful you were. Your eyes, your hair, everything. Then, you got called up to sing the title song from the show, Love Never Dies. I watched and I fell head over heels in love with your sweet, majestic, incredible voice. Then, I asked you out. We had the perfect day and I realized how in love I was with you. 6 wonderful months flew and here we are now." I finished off.

Sierra just stared at me for a few seconds. Then she started to speak.
"Ramin, I don't understand why I can't remember this. I mean, when you were telling me this, I could feel something, like it was trying to break out. I think I'm trying to remember. Tell me more about myself."

"Well, you first made your Broadway debut doing The Little Mermaid." I said.

"Wait. I WAS ARIEL?!" shouted Sierra.

"Yes, and you were pretty amazing, I do say so myself." I replied laughing.

"Ramin, I want to remember you, myself, us. Can you please come back more often, please?" asked Sierra quietly.

"Of course darling. I love you." replied Ramin.