Chapter 17

{Ramin's POV}
         Once I left her room I could feel a wave of emotions come over me. As I walk through the hospital and out the door to my car, I can feel Sadness, Relief, Happiness, and Anxiety all at the same time. She wants me to come back. She still doesn't remember me though. She doesn't remember us. I need my Sierra back. I won't stop until I find that thing she needs to remember everything again.

         I drive home, without any sort of expression on my face. I miss her so much already. I miss the days where we can spend the whole day together. Now, stuck in a hospital, with lost thoughts, is the love of my life. As I pull up to my home, I find that several tears have streamed down my face. I sit in my car for a few moments before getting out, wiping the tears off my face.

          I walk into my place and just sit on the couch. I stay like that for hours just thinking about her. Our memories, our love. I somehow managed to drag myself to take a shower and go to bed. As I lie in my bed, I can't sleep. I just keep thinking how I might never be able to get her back to her regular self. I love her so much. I need her. Eventually, I drift into sleep, only to be waken up an hour later by a nightmare of her getting hurt again. I promise I'll never let anything happen again to my Sierra.