Chapter 4

{Ramin's POV}

Great. Now what am I going to wear? I needed help. Like seriously. So, I picked up my phone and dialed the one person I know who could really help me without me feeling embarrassed.

"Hey Ramin! Haven't talked to you in a while, what's up?" spoke Hadley Fraser.

"I um- uhhhh need help..." Ramin trailed off.

"Ok, so like what kind of help?" said Hadley.

"I need wardrobe help...." started Ramin

"WHAT!? DO YOU HAVE A DATE?! WHO IS SHE?!!" Hadley basically screamed from the phone.

"Jeez mate, it's not a date we are just going to see a show together." replied Ramin.

"Mhmmmm suuuure." mumbled Hadley.

"God. Just help me figure out what to wear." Ramin said, slightly annoyed.

"Fine. If you're just going to see a show just wear like a nice shirt, jacket, and pants." Hadley finally said.

"Okay, thanks." Ramin said.

"Can you tell me who this girl is now?" Hadley asked.

"Her name is Sierra and she's my Christine in the show." Ramin simply stated.

"Ok, well you gotta go get ready now and I need to make dinner so I'll talk to you later." with that Hadley ended the call.

Hmmm.. Nice shirt, jacket, and pants. At the end of a 15 minute choosing process, Ramin just decided on a simple but elegant shirt and jacket combo with khakis. Now it was time to go meet up with Sierra at the theater.