Chapter 7

{Sierra's POV}
After Ramin dropped me home, he left with Sophia. I wonder what happened to her parents? Oh well, it's none of my business anyways. I quickly went into the bathroom, took a shower and changed into sweats. I plopped down on the couch where I turned on the TV and by luck, The Little Mermaid was showing. I couldn't help but think about Ramin. Oh Ramin, those with those warm chocolate eyes- Wait what am I saying? We are just friends I think? Stop thinking like that Sierra I told myself. Am I falling for Ramin?

{Ramin's POV}
After I dropped Sierra home, I went back to my own home with Sophia. When we went in, Sophia didn't say a word. She just sat down on the couch, thinking to herself. "Everything alright Soph?" I asked. After a little while, she finally shook her head no. I immediately went over to her and sat down next to her. I could see that she was crying a little bit. "What's wrong Soph?" I asked. "Ramin I'm sorry!" she sobbed. "About what?" I questioned. " I lied to you from the beginning. That day you found me, my parents didn't really abandon me, I ran away from them. I ran away because I couldn't take it anymore. They always call me stupid, and blame me for everything, just because I turned out to be a girl and not a boy. They even started calling me Steven. That's when I ran away, into the streets of NYC where you found me. You gave me a home Ramin, you made me feel like I was actually cared about. Then that day I left you, I was so heartbroken because I didn't want to go back to them, but I knew I had to.

"A few months after, they actually left me in front of the Schubert Theater because they "forgot" about me. I was so lonely that all I could do that would make me feel better was to sing. While I was singing, I guess a casting director came out to where I was, so he asked me if I wanted to audition for a new musical called Matilda. I said yes, auditioned and got the role. When my parents came back for me, they didn't care that I got the role, they just said I must have gotten it because I cheated. So, that brings me to now." Sophia finished.

[A/N: Sorry for not updating! But on the good side I finished my Science Fair project! Tell me what you guys want to see! Feedback would really help me! Thanks!! 😊]