Chapter 15

{Ramin's POV}
She can't be. She can't be gone. My Sierra, my everything. She doesn't remember me...why God why? Thoughts raced through my mind as I sat in the chair outside her hospital room. I need her. What am I going to do? I put my hands on my head with tears still occasionally falling. It must have been twenty minutes or so before I heard footsteps approaching.

I looked up and saw the doctor. "Are you alright Sir?" asked the doctor. I broke down in tears again. "She doesn't remember me..." I said through tears. "Pl-please save her-help her remember a-again! I-I need her!" I exclaimed rather loudly. "Sir, why don't we talk about this in her room? My name is Dr. Calvin by the way." he replied calmly, opening the door to Sierra's room.

We both walked in and I wiped my tears away. Sierra was sitting on her hospital bed looking at us. "Hello Ms. Boggess, I'm Doctor Calvin and I'll be your doctor until you are well again." he said. Sierra looked behind him at me and said, "Doctor! This is the guy who was in my room earlier! Who is he?" asked Sierra. I could feel the tears coming up again. "Sierra, this is-what is your name?" "Ramin." "This is Ramin, who I presume is your boyfriend." he told Sierra. "Doctor, I didn't have a boyfriend! If I did, I would remember!" exclaimed Sierra.
"This leads me to my next thing to tell you both. Ramin, why don't you have a seat?" said the doctor.

I sat down on the chair next to Sierra's bed. "Sierra, yesterday when you got hit by that car, you suffered some damage to your brain when you fell. It caused you to get amnesia. That is why you don't remember some things. Also, the side pain you are feeling is caused from the impact from the car. That should heal in time but for now, please just rest and let your body heal. We expect your memory to return, but usually people in this condition need something to trigger their memories back. Since we don't know what that might be for you, we'll just have to wait and see. I'm sorry to you both but, Sierra, we don't know when you will get your full memory back. It could be a long while. Please try to talk to Ramin, he might help." explained Dr. Calvin. After that, Dr. Calvin left us alone in the room.

"Fine, so where do we begin?" asked Sierra.

[A/N: Ugh, I'm a bad author for not updating for many many months! So sorry everyone! Please enjoy this chapter! 💕]