Chapter 12

{Ramin's POV}
"Sierra darling, ready to go?" I asked, knocking on the door of her dressing room. We had just finished the last show for the week. " I'm almost ready dear, you can come inside though." replied Sierra. Ah, I love how she calls me dear. I opened the door and walked in. She was sitting at her makeup station, apply what I could tell, blush. She finished within the next few moments and stood up. "I'm all ready to go Ramin!" she said. I chucked, she was so cute. I stepped back and got a full look at her beauty. She was wearing a beautiful knee length white dress with heels, earrings, and the perfect amount of makeup. How did I get so lucky to have a girlfriend like this? "You look so incredibly beautiful my love, shall we go?" I said, holding my hand out to her. "We shall." she replied taking my hand.

We walked out of the theater and caught a cab to the special restaurant I reserved spots for. When we got there, we went inside, still holding hands, smiling. Inside, Sierra took one look and gasped. "Ramin, this place is so nice, you didn't have to do all this for me!" exclaimed Sierra. The restaurant was empty with a table set for two in the middle, with candlelights. "Sierra, you are my world, my absolute love, I would do anything for you." I replied.

When we got to our table, the waiters immediately came to us and handed us menus. "I'll have whatever my lady is having along with your finest wine." I said. Sierra placed her order and the waiters went to the kitchen. "Ramin, you don't have to spend this much money on me, you know I would love it even if you took me to an ice cream shop." said Sierra. "Darling, it is our sixth month anniversary. You deserve to be treated like the queen of the world because that is what you are to me. I love you so much, I don't care about any amount I have to spend. I just want you to be happy." "Ramin, I love you so much." Sierra said with tears in her eyes. I wiped her tears away and kissed her. Soon, our food came and we ate while chatting and laughing until we were stuffed. I paid the bill, not letting Sierra pay for anything, and we left the restaurant, hand in hand.

Sierra said she had something planned too, so after we left the restaurant we walked to the secret location Sierra was bringing me to. When we got there, I was awestruck. It was a hill, facing the sun, with a blanket on it. "Come on, let's go watch the sunset." We went down and sat on the blanket watching the sun, as it slowly went down. "You know Sierra, when I first saw you that day for the rehearsal for Love Never Dies, it took one look, only one, to make my heart fall for you. Your beauty, your smile, your eyes. Then, when you opened your mouth and started to sing, it just made me fall head over heels in love with you. You were just..Perfect." "Ramin, I-I don't know what to say.." said Sierra. I leaned in and kissed her, just as the sun went down. "Happy anniversary, I love you so much."

[A/N: So hey guys! I'm sorry that this story has been quite slow, but I am almost done with school so I should be writing more. I just got these ideas in my head for the story that I think you guys might hate me for. Anyways, thank you guys so much for the over 3k reads!!!!!Please comment!]