Chapter 1

All three of you walked behind Odin as he showed you the treasure room. You looked in awe at all the golden treasure and relics collected by the people of Asgard.

You, Loki and Thor all giggled as you ran down the room to look at the 'Casket of ancient winter' One relic Odin had collected in battle with the frost giants.

"Be careful my children! If that gets into the wrong hands someone could get hurt" Odin told you all.

"So what if I were to touch it" You reached your hand out and slowly went to touch it.

"Y/N! Don't touch it. I have the warriors ceremony to get to and I can't handle Loki being sad because his little girlfriend is hurt" He teased you.

"I'm not his girlfriend!" You blushed in embarrassment knowing that you did like him.

"I'll touch it" Loki said eagerly.

"You won't touch it Loki" Odin said.

Loki ignored his father and reached his hand out slowly. He looked at you as he did this daring task.

"If I do it, will admit you have a crush me?" He laughed.

"I do not have a crush on you!" You shouted.

All of a sudden the door to the treasure swung open. It was Frigga.

"Loki leave the poor girl alone. If Y/N doesn't like you, she doesn't like you." she spoke as she knelt down to your level.

"And that my dear son is something you will have to live with" She spoke kindly.

"Y/N likes me anyway" Thor added.

"I don't like any of you" You said running down the hall again.

Of course the boys followed you.

This left Odin and Frigga in the treasure room alone.

"Y/N does like Loki my dear. I can feel it. Just give her some time and she'll come to terms with it" Frigga spoke to Odin.

"She can come to terms with it when she is older. I assure you Lady Aite would not want her daughter with our son" Odin added.

"They're young, let them do as they so please" Frigga spoke persuasively.

And since Frigga was the wisest person in Asgard, Odin knew from that moment you and Loki were meant for each other.

*10 years later*

"Come on Y/N it's very clear that he still likes you" Thor joked.

"Well I don't like him" You lied through your teeth.

"Oh please, you may hide your feelings from everyone Y/N but I've seen the way look at him" Thor reminded you.

"Thor your meant to believe me when I tell you I don't like him, not give me reasons on why I do like him" You spoke.

"Ahhhh so you do like him?" He asked.

You sighed. "Fine. Remember when we were in the treasure room and I said I didn't have any feelings for Loki?" You wondered if he remembered.

"Yes I remember that"

"Well I've kind of liked him since then" You told Thor.

Thor looked at you in shock. "Y/N! That was 10 years ago you need to tell him"

You were about to speak when another voice interrupted you.

"Don't worry" He spoke.

You began to blush as you immediately knew who was talking, you tried to walk away but Thor grabbed you so you couldn't leave.

"She just did" Loki added.

You turned and faced Loki. "Loki. How long have you been standing there?" You asked him in hope that he might of not heard the entire conversation.

"Long enough" He said to you.

You turned ever more red.

"Well good luck getting out of this one Y/N. I'm out of here" Thor spoke as he wanted to leave this embarrassing situation.

"Yeah so am I" You make a run for it as you don't want to face your feelings.

"Y/N you can't keep running away from your problems!" Loki shouted at you.

You turned and faced him. "Oh yeah... Watch me!" You continued to run again.

Before you could even go anywhere Loki grabbed your arm "Y/N Wait!"

You turned around once again. "What?"

Loki didn't say anything, he just stood there in silence, scared for what he was about to say next.