Chapter 9

Loki's instant reaction was the pull you in for a hug but given your last hug he didn't want to try it in case he got slapped again.

"You remember?" He didn't seem to sure at first.

"Yes I remember" You had a giant smile form upon your face.

"How much?" He was still uneasy about the situation.

"For gods sake Loki, All of it!" You shouted at the top of your voice because he still didn't believe you.

"All right then, prove it" He sounded quiet cocky.

You walked up to Loki and got really close to him. "Alright then, watch-"

Loki smirked,  "Don't start with that again my queen"

You smirk before kissing Loki knowing everything would be alright. "Watch me"

As you kissed one another for the first time in ages it felt like you never left one another and everything went back to the way it left off. You leaned deeper into the kiss and felt Loki's tongue gracefully beginning to trace your lips, his hand move to the back of your neck pulling your hair tightly causing you to moan quietly.

Thor cleared his throat feeling rather uncomfortable with the situation. You pulled away from the kiss.

"Believe me now?"

"Well, perhaps a little while longer" He joked as he went in to kiss you again.

"For my sake, please don't" Thor interrupted the kiss again

"Honesty Thor, I'm alright now. You can leave me and Loki in peace and tell everyone I'm alright" You tried to convince him to go.

"I'm just glad you're safe now" He sounded sincere.

"Thank you for saving me"

Thor greeted you with a smile leaving both you and Loki alone in his room together.

...

A couple hours later you and Loki lay in bed talking about life. You were quiet tired though so you thought you'd call it a night. After all being tortured and kidnapped for a week is very tiresome.

"So what now?" Loki asked you.

You thought of your answer before answer. "Sleep?" You asked.

"Sleeping sounds good" Loki answered.

And just liked that you were back safe and sound in Loki's arm, resting your head against his chest as you closed your eyes.

A rush of nerves came over you as you slept, you wanted to tell Loki something but didn't know how to word it. He did kind of tell you he would do anything for you so what's stopping you from telling him you love him?

'Screw it right?' You thought to yourself.

"Loki"

He opened his eyes and looked at you, "You know I love you right?" You finally admitted you love.

Loki smiled softly, the weight on his shoulder was finally lifted as he heard you say that to him.

"I love you too" He whispered back, kissing you gently on the forehead allowing both him and you to fall back to sleep again.