Chapter 18

*3 months later*

You are now half way through your pregnancy and man was you feeling it, the swollen ankles, the back pain, using the bathroom every five minutes, it felt like a nightmare but with Loki by your side everything felt easier. He was always doing things for you, getting you food and drink, massages, he was being really sweet to you and you loved it although some independency would be nice.

You were both still on Asgard and every week Odin would have the healers on Asgard check whether you and the baby were alright and the results were always the same.

"You have a strong healthy baby growing inside you lady Y/N"

You had no idea what all the fuss was about, if you were on earth you would only have monthly check-ups.

However as much as you loved Asgard you were beginning to miss earth, the only family you had on Asgard was Odin and of course you had Sif and the warriors three as friends but you always felt like you're real friends were on earth, maybe the hormones were getting to you who knows?

You were waiting for Loki to come back from the throne room to ask him whether you could go back to earth, you didn't have the wait long as he was only gone thirty minutes and before you knew it he was walking into the bedroom again.

"Everything alright darling?" He sounded cheery.

"Well I was just thinking..." You paused, how are you supposed to know if this is what Loki wants as well? What if he doesn't want to go back to earth?

Loki could see the unsureness in your face, "What's the matter darling... is it the baby?" He began to jump to conclusions.

"No, no the baby is fine, it's just that"

"Oh thank God I was worried for a second, but tell me what's wrong?"

"Do you think it's possible to go back to earth, I love home and all but I miss everyone there" You finally told him what was troubling you.

Loki smiled, "Of course we can love, let me just get some things sorted and we'll be on our way"

You were thankful to Loki that he said you could go back to earth, he probably missed everyone there too.

"What about Odin?" You asked.

"I'll sort that, just get your things ready and meet me at the bi-frost in twenty minutes"

Loki walked out of the room and you began to get your stuff ready to leave for earth.

*The bi-frost*

"Ahhh Lady Y/N, leaving so soon?" Heimdall asked.

"Yes sadly, but we'll be back don't worry"

Heimdall smiled, "Well I'm glad you'll be coming back"

Loki entered the bi-frost and you were just about to leave, Heimdall twisted the sword opening the bi-frost allowing you to go back to earth.

"Thank you Heimdall" You sweetly spoke before the bi-frost whisked you away to Avengers head quarters.

*Avengers head quarters*

"Alright everyone, that party starts at 9 don't be late" Tony informed everyone.

"Party? And you didn't invite us!"

Everyone turned around.

"Guys! You're back!" Thor greeted you with a hug

"Well we missed you guys, so we thought we'd come back to bless your presence" You laughed at your own joke.

"Well consider us blessed" Steve answered.

You all sat down and spoke about your time in Asgard and how everyone on earth was doing, the topic of the baby came up and you told everyone that Loki had a dream and found out you were having girl and they all seemed over the moon for you.

Eventually it got to around 7 and everyone began to leave to get dressed and ready for the party

"So will I see you to at the party?" Tony asked.

"Yes Tony, you'll see us there"

"Great I'll see you soon"

Tony walked out the room leaving just you and Loki alone.

"Well I suppose we should get ready for this party"

"I suppose we should"

Loki got up from the sofa and offered you his hand to help you up, once you got up you made your way the your room and began to get dressed.