Chapter 11

"Y/N!" Loki calls out your name again.

You cry out and wince in pain. "Loki!" You managed to find the strength to speak.

Loki crawled out from the car and found you all cut up and bruised, "Y/N your bleeding" You could hear the terror leave his voice.

You shook your head, "No.. I'm fine. Don't wor-"

You passed out from all the blood loss. "Y/N, stay with me" Loki tried to shake you awake but it was no use, you were already unconscious.

Loki decided to do the only thing he knew he could do, call the Avengers for help.

.

.

.

.

.

*2 weeks later*

Pacing up and down the lab Loki was patiently impatiently waiting for you to wake up. "Bruce do you have any idea on when she will wake?"

"Loki, she has been in a coma for 2 weeks. Y/N will wake up when she wakes up" Bruce tries to calm his nerves.

"Well maybe if someone didn't steal my car, Y/N wouldn't be in a coma" Tony tried to argue with Loki.

"Yes but if Loki didn't steal the car they wouldn't be getting married" Steve backed Loki up.

"He has a point Tony" Bruce also pointed out.

"Just get out!" Loki lost his temper. "All of you! Please." He was going to lose it if he spent another second with them three.

Tony, Steve and Bruce all left the room leaving Loki by your bed side holding your hand.

"Y/N I don't know if you can hear me but I want to apologise, 10 years is far to long" He began to talk to you as you lay unconscious.

"I should of told you the minute I teased you about having a crush on me when we were younger. I love you" He ended his sentence and walked out of the room.

....

Loki was still alone in the room opposite the lab, he looked at himself in the mirror and tried to hold back the tears but instead he punched it, shattering glass sent everywhere and blood all over his knuckles from cutting himself on the glass.

Thor walked past and saw Loki letting all his anger out on that mirror. "You shouldn't blame yourself brother, none of this was your fault" He tried to calm him down.

"If I didn't steal the car she wouldn't be in that bed" He took one more blow at the mirror before Thor pulled him away to stop him causing more damage.

"But you wouldn't be getting married if you didn't steal the car"

A tear dropped from Loki's eye. "I can't lose her Thor. I love her!"

"Well go and be with her, go on I'll clean this up" He said to Loki allowing him to leave the room.

...

Loki sat beside you again and squeezed your hand tightly. "Sorry my darling, I just can't lose you that's all" He apologised for his behaviour even though you didn't see any of it.

"I love you" He spoke softly.

As Loki told you he loved you he felt a weak squeeze on his hand, it was you, you had begun to re-gain consciousness.

"Y/N?"