Chapter 16

The next morning arrived and you and Loki made your way down to the throne room to see Odin.

You got to the golden doors and walked straight through them.

"Ahh I heard my son had returned from his travels, greetings my boy"

"Father" Loki politely bowed in front of Odin.

"Lady Y/N, I see you both got the courage to do something about your hidden feelings" Odin stated.

You just laughed nervously not knowing what to say.

"Father that's why we are here, me and Y/N come baring news" Loki informs him.

"Well do not keep me waiting, what do you wish to tell me?"

"we are expecting a child Odin" You couldn't look him in the eye just yet, you felt too intimidated.

"A child? This is wonderful news!" Odin sounded happy.

Your eyes finally met with Odin's and you saw the smile on his face brought on by the news you just told him, you also noticed that Loki was happy as well, he was happy when you found out you were pregnant but this time it was different.

Maybe seeing his father happy over a child? Maybe he thinks he will treat the baby differently from what he did Loki. Nevertheless everyone in the room was happy and there was nothing to worry about, Odin wasn't disappointed, Loki didn't try to start arguing and you didn't say anything you might of regretted.

You and Loki spoke with Odin some more and told him of your engagement and how you were in a car crash, he sounded very concerned for your healthy but you assured him Tony Stark and Bruce Banner were the best people to be treated by. Loki also mentioned his dream about Frigga only for Odin to say.

"Yes, Frigga herself has had that dream only with her mother and she warned us about Thor..." However he drifted off at the end of his sentence.

"She also had a dream to tell us another baby was coming into our lives but it wouldn't be ours, and low and behold a couple months after that dream I found you in that frost bitten battle field" He continued.

From Loki's reaction he sounded relieved that Frigga had once had a dream similar to his and that the baby would turn out to be alright just as long as you both learn what your baby's powers are and learn to contain them.

*Sometime later*

You and Loki were in your room once again doing your own thing, minding each other's business when all of a sudden Loki came up behind you and rested his head on your shoulder and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you into him.

"So what should we do now?" He teased you already knowing what your answer would be.

You turned around facing Loki, his hands still around your waist.

"How about this..."