Chapter 20

Wow! You and Loki were finally married, you couldn't believe it. All the laughs and memories had definitely been an emotional rollercoaster.

You and Loki walked out of the chapel hand in hand now happily married waiting for your next adventure with one another. You decided to get back into the car and go for a late night drive, Loki didn't tell you where you were going but you were definitely going somewhere.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going yet?"

"No darling just wait and see!"

"But Loki!" You whined.

Loki looked at you and laughed, "Just wait and see my darling"

You were eager to find out where you were going and hoped there wasn't long left in the car. As Loki drove he played some slow music almost to resemble a first dance just with swaying from side to side as you can't really dance in the car, you laid your head on the window and watched the water droplets fall as the world went by. Loki would look and admire you every now and again and you would catch him smiling as he did so, eventually though the car slowed down and Loki turned into a forest.

"Darling we're here"

You were in out and of sleep as you were knackered but Loki talking to you woke you up, you sat up straight and adjusted your eyes.

"Starks cabin?" You were confused, maybe it was the lack of sleep?

"Not Starks Cabin, our cabin. We live here now"

"Are you serious!" You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"Yes I'm serious!" You could hear the excitement in his and your voice.

You both got out of the car and walked into your new house, Loki was going to carry you bridal style but because of your pregnancy weight you both decided it was a bad idea so you just walked in holding hands.

"Wow Tony really gave this to us" You were amazed.

"Yeah, he gave it to us as a gift so we could raise the baby here"

Emotional due to pregnancy you were almost crying over Tony's kind gesture, the fact you just got married, have a baby on the way and now moving into your own house was almost like everything was falling into place and it felt perfect.

Once you and Loki were all settled in and had the fire place roaring gentle flames you practically collapsed on the sofa, all the standing around, excitement and the party which you ditched made you so tired and of course the pregnancy didn't help the tiredness. You put your feet up and rested them on Loki's legs and he massages your feet for you as your ankles were swollen, sometimes you were glad you had Loki by your side during this pregnancy he made you felt like you weren't alone.

As Loki massaged your feet you began to talk about your future and what was in store for the both of you once the baby was born. You decided on living in Asgard until the baby was old enough was best and then you would come back to earth whenever you felt like it.

However you also have to figure a way to tell everyone the reason you ditched your own party waS because you decided to get married earlier than planned, you wasn't worried about what everyone would say you just didn't know how to word it.

...

It was getting rather late and the foot massage was making you sleepy.

"Darling why don't we get some sleep you look rather tired" Loki noticed you dozing off every now and again.

You were slightly napping and didn't hear him.

"Darling..." You still didn't respond.

"Darling!" He slightly raised his voice.

You groaned, "I'm awake"

Loki looked at you and laughed. "Come on, let's go to bed" He offered you his hand and walked you up to bed.

As soon as you got into bed and your head hit the pillow you were out like a light, Loki had to put the covers over you so you didn't get cold.

"Good night my darling, I love you" He kissed you on the forehead and got into bed next to you.

"Love you too" You whispered and then finally closed your eyes and went to sleep.