Chapter 3

The conversation started of innocent, just you and Loki talking about childhood memories and how much chaos you use to cause around Asgard, but then the mood in the room shifted. You could feel Loki look into your eyes almost like he's staring into your soul. He was just simply admiring your beauty.

"What are you looking at?"

Loki just shook his head almost like he just came out of some kind of trace, does your beauty hypnotizer him that much?

"Loki?" You call him again as he still looks distracted.

"Oh right" He laughed nervously.

It was silent for a moment, but not the type of awkward silence you would except but comfortable silence soon to be broken by Loki.

"Why do you do it Y/N?"

You had no clue what he was talking about. "Do what?" You asked back.

"Hide your feelings"

"What feelings?" You tried to deny him again.

Once you denied your feelings again, Loki knew what was up. He took your hand and placed it in his.

"Y/N I get it, you don't like opening up to people but I like you, I really do and I have for the past 10 years" He confessed, is he doing this so you would open up too?

"So... what are you going to do about it?" You asked curiously, in the 10 years he has liked you he has never done anything to prove it.

"This"

Loki leaned towards you and kissed you and you kissed him back. No fighting, no hesitating, just a passionate kiss between two lovers. Eventually the kiss ended.

"Woah" You were in shock.

"Woah indeed" Loki replied just as shocked as you were.

You and Loki just laughed at the fact that you finally kissed, you've been best friends all your lives and you never really thought about one another romantically until now.

"Y/N I really like yo-"

"I really like you too" You blushed as you interrupted him.

Loki's smile grew bigger, "Ahhh, so she finally admits it" there was a short pause between sentences. "What's it been like 10 years?"

You laughed innocently, "Yeahhhhh. something like that"

"Well I'm glad you finally admitted it, if I knew kissing you would of made you talk I would of done this years ago" He told you.

You just shook your head and laughed, "Well this can be our little secret for now"

"Our little secret it is" Loki spoke one last time before going in for another kiss.

...

Some time had now passed and you and Loki were still talking to one another.

"No, no, no, no, It was your plan not mine" You argued with one another.

"Why would I suggest to turn into a snake and stab Thor to you?" You asked him.

"I don't know why would-"

You were interrupted by Thor. "Oh sorry Y/N, I didn't know you had company" Thor was sincere.

"Thor it's alright, I don't need that talk now any ways I told him"

Loki looked at you confused as he heard your conversation with Thor, "Loki did she really admit her feelings?" He spoke in disbelief.

"Yeah all I had to do was kiss her and then she crumbled" Loki told Thor.

"Just like you said she would" They both laughed at each other.

"Wait what! Am I that predictable?"

Both boys looked at you in silence and gathered by the silence you already knew the answer to the question. "Wow, next time I'll just stay silent then shall I?"

"Please don't, you and Loki were awful when you weren't together" Thor jokeD.

"Haha, very funny Thor, would you please leave though since I don't need that talk about more?" You asked him nicely.

"Actually I'm here because Stark wants us back on earth, I came to get you both" He informed you.

"Oh right okay, best be off the earth then"

You, Loki and Thor all made your way to the bi-frost so you could be taken to earth and go and see to Starks needs.