Chapter 7

Its been a week since you have been taken by Ultron and it's been the worst week of your life.

Ultron had managed to brainwash you. All your memories of Loki was gone as far as you were aware you hated Loki and you wanted nothing to do with him. He was just a waste of space. Although you were brainwashed of your new life with Loki, Ultron was unsuccessful on wiping your memories of the Avengers away.

You were currently in the middle of having your memories wiped but you were resisting and that caused Ultron to give up.

"Why are you doing this to me!" You tried your best not to cry, you didn't want to show weakness.

"Your powers... they are the key to breaking the Avengers apart" He began to explain.

"My... my powers? What are you talking about powers!" Confusion wasn't even the word to describe what you were feeling.

"Being Asgardian means you're a Goddess to"

You begin to laugh. "Are you seriously that stupid?"

Ultron looked confused, "You're meant to be, Tony, Bruce and JARVIS rolled into one and you can't even figure out that not everyone on Asgard is a God or Goddess" You laughed at his idiocy.

"Wait... so your not a Goddess?"

"No I'm not a Goddess, Jackass" You were starting to sound like yourself again.

"Oh well-"

"So pretty much you took me for no reason" You interrupted him.

"On the contrary, I can still use your to tear the avengers apart" Ultron clearly still had a plan.

"What, how?"

*Meanwhile at Avengers HQ*

Loki was in his room, distraught over losing you. He never really told you how much you meant to him but you were his world and he would do anything to get you back.

His screams filled the room, so heartbroken. How could he let you go? How could he lose you?

Eventually once Loki had cooled down, Thor entered the room and he could see the pain in Loki's eyes. The tears building up waiting to fall down his check.

"What do you want?" Loki spoke coldly not even looking at Thor.

"Tony has a plan, we are going to save Y/N." Thor explained to him.

"Don't give me false hope brother" Loki didn't believe a word he said.

"It's not false hope, we are all going apart from you, you need to stay here"

"But..."

"Loki it's Starks orders, Y/N will be back safe and sound" Thor spoke as he made his way to the quin jet.

"Thor!" Loki shouted. "Thank you" He whispered.

Thor nodded at Loki as he made his way back to Tony.

*Back with Ultron*

Ultron was still trying to brain wash you, but you tried every trick in the book to distract him from continuing his plan.

"Your plan won't work. Stealing me wont tear the Avengers apart!"

"You already despise Loki thanks to me and soon enough you won't even remember the-"

Ultron was interrupted by being knocked to the floor, at first you had no idea what was happening, you only saw sparks and robots, but then you realised...

"Guys over here!"

It was Tony and the rest of the team, they finally came here to save you...

Whilst everyone was fighting of Ultron, Thor was tasked with getting you to safety. A few robots were in his way but nothing a couple of hammer throws wouldn't fix and soon enough you were safe in Thor's arm.

"Thor! You're here" You hugged him tightly and never wanted to let go. He calmed you down by stroking the back of you hair stopping your nerves.

"Y/N everything will be alright, you'll be back in Loki's arm shortly"

Breaking free form the hug, you wiped your tears and sat up straight. "Don't you mention that low lives name to me!"

"Y/N... what are you talking about, you love Loki" He tried to jog your memory.

"I can assure you I do not love Loki, now can we go home"

Thor looked over to Tony for reassurance and then took you home, leaving Tony and everyone else to fight Ultron.

*Back at home*

Thor took you to Loki's room so you would be reunited again, of course you refused the entire time.

"No! I don't want to see him" You shouted.

"Y/N you have to" Thor's persuasion wasn't the best.

"You can't make me!" You tried to run but Thor grabbed you.

"Y/N enough! You will see Loki and that's the last of it" He threw you over his shoulder and marched over to Loki.

...

You eventually made your way to Loki's room.

"Thor put me down!" And he did.

When Loki saw your face his eyes lit up, he looked so happy to see you safe and alive.

"Y/N I thought I lost you" He placed a gentle kiss on your lips.

Loki's cheek was then met with a firm slap around the face. Loki being Loki he smirked, he thought you were messing around.

"Get away from me!" You shouted at him.

"Y/N what's gotten into you?" Thor was concerned more than ever now.

"I've told you" You were begging to lose your temper.

Loki looked confused at you and so did Thor, they had no idea what happen during your time with Ultron. They had no idea about torture, the brain washing, any of it.

"Wait, you seriously meant it?" Thor asked.

"Yes. I don't love Loki!"

Loki stood there on the verge of tears, but he didn't want to appear weak.

"Why don't you believe me!"