Chapter 21

You are now 8 months pregnant and it was the night before your birthday, you were currently lying in bed talking about your plans for tomorrow.

"So my queen are you excited for tomorrow?" Loki asked.

"Not that I can party properly yet, but yes I am excited. Why you got something planned for me?" You joked, obviously you expected nothing from Loki.

"Hehehe" He did his usual sneaky laugh. "It's a surprise, you'll find out tomorrow" He told you.

"Well it better be good, you know I love a surprise"

"Trust me darling, you'll love it, it's just the thing you need" He told you.

"Alright well I better get some sleep, so I can see this surprise for tomorrow"

"Alright good darling my queen, I love you"

You placed a kiss on Loki's lips and went straight to slee.

*The next morning*

You wake up the next morning to breakfast in bed and decorations everywhere, a couple of presents at the end of the bed and of course Loki was there to greEt you a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday my love!"

You saw everything around the room and fell in love. "Awwww wow all this for me, thank you Loki!" You got out of bed and hugged him.

"That's not all, you still have your surprise waiting" He told you.

"You mean this isn't the surprise?" You sounded shocked.

"No this isn't the surprise, why don't we go into the lounge and found out what it is"

"Alright let me get dressed and then we can go" You told him.

You decided to go with an all-black maternity dress and some light eye make-up. You looked at yourself in the mirror and straightened out your dress to show Loki.

"Well, how do I look?" You twirled in front of Loki to show off your outfit.

"Perfect darling, now lets show you that surprise"

"Yes please!" You were eager to find out what the surprise was.

You walked into the lounge with your eyes closed and waited for Loki to tell you to open them.

"Surprise!"

You couldn't believe your eyes, "Loki you went all the way to Asgard for this! You really shouldn't of" You were over the moon.

"Well I couldn't let you spend your birthday without your best friend could I?" That question was clearly rhetorical.

Ever since you were little you spent every birthday with your best friend and she did the same with you.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" You jumped for joy, well you tried to anyways but with the pregnancy and all...

"Well aren't you going to give your best friend a hug?" Sif asked.

"Well of course I am Sif, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't" You both laughed.

You couldn't believe that Loki invited Sif round for your birthday, especially because she came all the way from Asgard.

You walked over and hugged Sif and then she realise the giant sized bowling ball of a stomach you had, "You're pregnant?"

"Yes I'm pregnant!" You told her.

She looked over at Loki unsure whether it was his child or not. "Don't worry Sif, the baby is mine"

"Well congratulations to you both, I'm happy for you" She congratulated you.

"Sif I seriously can't believe you're here this is the best surprise ever!" You were still happy about your surprise.

"Speaking of... happy birthday!"

"Oh my god, today is going to be so fun" You shrieked with excitement.

"Well lets celebrate then." Loki said with a smile on his face.

For the rest of the day, you, Sif and Loki celebrated your birthday, you laughed and spoke about old memories, you even attempted dancing and little bit of singing. Even though you were pregnant this was definitely one of your favourites birthday by far. You've never celebrated your birthday on earth before and you loved every minute of it. Sadly though it came for the time for Sif to return and go back home.

You said your goodbyes and thanked Sif for coming and celebrating your birthday with you, you were sad she was leaving but you knew all good things must come to end and sadly Sif going home was the end.

...

It was later on in the evening now and your birthday was just about wrapping up.

"So my dear have you had a good birthday?"

"Yes it was excellent, thank you for everything you've done. I really appreciate it"

"Well I'm glad you had a good day"

"I'm glad I had a good-"

Next thing you know you sit up crying out in pain, you felt a shooting pain all the way down your back.

"Darling? What's the matter is everything alright?" Loki began to panic.

"Ahhhhh" You cry out in pain again.

"Y/N! What's wrong?"

"I... I... I think I'm in labour..." You managed to talk through the pain.