Chapter 17 - Seven Minutes

"Hmm... Alright, Sero, truth or dare," Mina said, passing him the bottle so he could take a swig. 

He did so, grimaced, and put it between his legs. "Ugh. Dare."

"I dare you to let me tweet from your account," Mina replied, a wicked grin on her lips. Sero groaned, but handed it over reluctantly. She sat giggling for a few minutes, typing vigorously, then passed it back to him. "You have to leave it up til the end of the game," she teased. The tweet read, 'PROUD VIRGIN OF 8 MONTHS <3' and Sero glared at her. Kaminari, on the other hand, was losing his mind.

"Alright, Jiro, truth or dare," Sero demanded, passing her the bottle. 

Jiro took a swig. "Truth."

"If you had to sleep with anyone here, who would it be?"

"Todoroki." The response came with no question. Shoto looked up in surprise, a slight blush painting his cheeks. Sero laughed at her response, but Kaminari was glaring at Todoroki. "What? He's clearly the hottest one here," she shrugged. 

The boys started to yell, offended at her statement, but she cut them off. "Kiri, truth or dare?" She passed the bottle to him and he quickly took a swig.

"Dare!"

"Kiss Y/N. A real kiss," she said, smirking.

Y/N whipped her head around to Jiro, her jaw dropped. "The hell? Why you dragging me into his dare?" She complained. Her heart started to pound at the idea. When she looked at Kirishima, he was smiling at her. "Fine, as long as it's not weird after."

Kirishima sat up and made his way over to her, kneeling down in front of her. "You ready for this?" he breathed. He smelled like citrus. Y/N nodded, feeling like she was drunk even though she hadn't had a drop. Her heart started beating faster as he began to lean in.

Bakugou watched as his best friend started leaning towards Y/N's lips, and his stomach dropped. He didn't want Kirishima's mouth on hers, he didn't want him touching her-- but before he knew it, Eijirou's hand had snaked up Y/N's face and was holding the back of her neck as he pressed his lips to hers. Y/N leaned into the kiss, face flushed, and Bakugou's breath caught in his throat.

Y/N could taste the liquor on his lips as she ended the kiss. "Not bad," she teased, and he chuckled at her as he sat back down. When she snuck a glance at Bakugou, he was staring at her with his lips pressed together in a thin line. He turned away, a scowl on his face. 

"Alright, Denki, truth or dare?" Kiri asked, passing the bottle.

"Dare!" The blonde replied, taking a big gulp of the drink before Bakugou snatched it from his hands to stop him from overindulging.

"Alright, hold Jiro's hand the rest of the game." 

Denki did his best to pretend he didn't care. "That's it? Easy as pie, bro," he bragged, but there was a slight shake in his hand as he sat next to Jiro and slipped his fingers through hers. Jiro was looking a bit nervous as well.

"Alright Bakugou," Kaminari crowed. "You've avoided it this long. Truth or dare?"

"I'm not doing this shit," Bakugou argued, not looking at him.

"What, you too scared? I mean, you can always give up..."

"Fucking fine! Dare," he snapped. "But I'm not drinking that shit."

Kaminari looked around the circle, thinking of what to demand of him. His eyes landed on Y/N, and a devious grin sprouted on his face. Y/N started shaking her head, her face starting to turn red already. "Kami, don't," she warned.