Chapter 31 - Ugly Photos

Bakugou and Y/N had finished their breakfast that was definitely not a date and were making their way back to the gym to pick up their bags.

"Check out this photo I found," Y/N said, cracking up as she shoved her phone into his face. On the screen was a photo of him years ago during his internship with Best Jeanist, his usual spikey hair flattened against his head. "You look like an egg!" She laughed.

"You dumbass, gimme that," he snapped, reaching for her phone, but she pulled away, keeping it far from his grasp.

"No fucking way, dude. I'm keeping this forever."

Bakugou fumed. "Delete it now or I'll kill you."

Y/N shook her head, beaming at him. "Nope. Not gonna happen. Should I frame it maybe? I bet Kirishima wants a copy," She joked, pretending to think about it as she stroked her chin.

Katsuki lunged for it, missing again, making Y/N laugh even harder. "You're a pain in the ass, you know that?" Before she could respond, he yanked her into his grasp with one arm and finally retrieved her phone with the other.

"That's not fair, you're bigger than me," Y/N grunted. trying to elbow him, but his arm was wrapped too tightly around her. She couldn't move.

Once he finished deleting it, he handed it back to her. "Not my fault you're weak as shit." He flicked her forehead before walking into the gym, but once he opened the door, he stopped dead in his tracks.

"What's the hold up?" Y/N joined him at the door. "Oh. Damn."

In the corner of the gym, Midoriya and Uraraka were locked in an intense makeout session. They hadn't even noticed Y/N and Bakugou enter the room.

The two of them stood dumbfounded, no idea what to do.

Uraraka was the first to notice, shrieking and shoving Midoriya back. He turned, making eye contact with Bakugou, and his eyes widened. Y/N had never seen a man so red. Bakugou had an unreadable expression on his face. Y/N slapped her hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Y/N! It's not what it looks like!" Uraraka cried out.

Izuku blanched. "Yeah, this isn't– I'm not– we're–"

Y/N started laughing her ass off.

"Fucking digusting," Bakugou muttered, and Y/N elbowed him.

"Just cause you aren't getting any tongue doesn't mean you have to be an ass," Y/N teased.

Bakugou bit his lip to keep from saying anything, trying not to remember the sensation of her lips on his. "You sure about that?" he deadpanned, looking her straight in the eye.

Y/N frowned, not understanding what he meant. He sighed.

~~~

Y/N had linked arms with Ochaco, accompanying her back to class, teasing her friend relentlessly. Deku and Bakugou walked behind the two of them awkwardly, refusing to make eye contact with each other.

Once they entered the classroom, Y/N dashed over to Mina, yanking Uraraka with her. "Mina, you're not gonna believe this shit," she gushed.

Uraraka's face was pink as Y/N explained the situation.

"What's up with them?" Kaminari asked.

"Uraraka and Deku were sucking mouth," Bakugou grunted, grimacing in disgust.

The rest of the boys whooped and cheered for Midoriya, who still looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Right on, my dude!" Kirishima laughed, giving his friend knuckles. "What's got you so sour, Bakubro?"