Chapter 90 - Boarding

"Oh my God, Kiri, it's one week. We will literally be back in seven days," Y/N protested into her phone. She shifted in her seat a bit– why the hell were airport chairs so uncomfortable? "Yes, seven days. I promise." Another pause while Kirishima yelled through the phone. "Oh my God, I'm hanging up now. I'm hanging up!"

"He does that," Bakugou muttered while Y/N put her phone in her backpack. "I went out of town for work once and he lost his shit. I was gone three days."

Y/N snorted. "Should we take him to a specialist for separation anxiety?"

"No, he'll get attached to the specialist."

Y/N and Bakugou laughed at each other's terrible jokes in the terminal, a few elderly couples eyeing them angrily.

"Should we get food before we board? I don't think they'll have anything good in the plane," Y/N sighed. "It'll be our last real meal for, like, 9 hours."

"I'm not worried about it."

She rolled her eyes. "You don't worry about anything though. I'm gonna go look for something edible." Just after she stood up, the PA blared through the airport.

"Now boarding first class flight 495 to New York."

"That's us," Katsuki grunted. He stood up and grabbed Y/N's wrist to pull her towards the ticket master.

"No it's not, dumbass. We're in coach," She argued. He didn't seem to listen, still guiding the two of them to the front. "Hey! Are you listening to me?"

Bakugou pulled out his phone and showed it to the ticket master who scanned them. Idiot, Y/N thought. Is this his first fucking time on a–

"Oh, Dynamight sir! Let me call someone to grab your things. It'll be just a moment. Thank you for flying with us today," The man gushed. "Is there anything we can do to make your flight more comfortable? We have a large selection of services for our VIP flyers–"

Y/N's jaw dropped. "What the fuck?"

"She'll need a meal, but we can order once we're on," Bakugou said nonchalantly.

"Are you kidding? How the hell–"

"Dynamight, sir! Let us take your bags off your hands." Two rather attractive flight attendants had approached from behind them, startling Y/N a bit. Katsuki handed his backpack to one of them but Y/N hesitated.

"Uh... I wanna hold onto mine. Thanks though."

"Of course, ma'am. Let us show you to your seats."

Y/N turned to look at Bakugou for answers, but he wasn't giving any. Without noticing her shock he began to follow their guides to the boarding tunnel. It took her a moment to process what was happening and join them.

What the hell was going on?

"The first class on the plane you had booked didn't have the right accommodations for our VIP guests, so we'll be boarding a different vehicle. Will that be alright, sir?" One of the beautiful attendants asked. "We want to make sure you and your guest have everything you'll need."

"Yup," Bakugou replied. "Whatever works."

Y/N took a few bigger steps to catch up to him and match his pace. "What in the hell is going on, Kat? I can't afford this shit, how are we gonna–"

"I got it. Relax, Tinkerbell."

"I am not relaxed. We're not even going on the same plane. What the fuck is happening? We're still going to the states, right?"

Her questions weren't angry, just shocked, but Katsuki knew that. Actually, he thought it was pretty funny, but knew it wasn't the time to tease. He'd do that later.