Chapter 54 - Wet Dreams

WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUGGESTIVE NSFW CONTENT

CONTENT WARNING: Boners and wet dreams lol

-----------------

"Bakugou, I need more. Please."

There was a pleasure growing in his gut that was coming on much too quickly. He stared down at Y/N, watching her eyes roll back in ecstasy as he continued, not ever wanting to stop. It was so good; the sensation was burning him from the inside out and he needed more. Everything was too bright and swirling around him, spinning into--

Bakugou's woke with a start and sat up in bed, all too aware of the current aching in his pants. To his left Y/N was sleeping softly; her head was curled next to him, but luckily she seemed to be sleeping soundly. A tent was bulging in his sweatpants. Fuck. 

He couldn't let Y/N see this. Had he really dreamed about that? It was so vulgar, so crude, so... delicious. Another jolt raced to his dick. He had to take care of this immediately.

Trying not to wake Y/N, Bakugou slipped off the mattress and started creeping towards the door. He could finish this in the bathroom-- he didn't dare try with her in the room. He was only a few feet away from the door, but then--

Y/N's morning voice called him from his bed. "Come back... I need you."

Shivers ran up Bakugou's spine (or down, technically, based on the throb he just felt). She was not making this easy for him. "Need what, Tinkerbell?" he grumbled. He didn't want her to know how much of an affect she had on him.

"Heat," she muttered. "S'cold without you. Warm me up..."

Bakugou turned around and saw Y/N sprawled out on his bed. Was she even awake? Her eyes were still cold and her voice was raspy with sleep. She looked absolutely gorgeous like this. He wanted her, bad, and his cock was only getting harder the longer he stayed in the room. Another throb and he realized just how desperate he was. "Stop being a baby. I'll be back in a few."

"You gonna jerk off or somethin'?"

He froze. There was no way she could see the bulge in his pants from that angle. He wasn't even facing her. Bakugou felt his body growing red with embarassment. "What the fuck--? No!" He stammered. Everything in his body felt like it was churning and erupting without him wanting it to.  

"S'okay Kat, everyone does it," Y/N said lazily. She still hadn't even opened her eyes. "It's not weird."

"Why the hell do you think I'm going to jerk off?" He was getting defensive now. Was that making it obvious that she was right? He should just be quiet. Stop talking, Katsuki. 

"You were grindin' on me in your sleep. Kinda cute. You got a crush on me?"

Bakugou wanted to die.

Without another word he opened the door and slammed it behind him as he stormed off to the bathroom. He threw himself into the bathroom with just as much force, locking it and leaning against the counter and groaning in frustration. He felt embarassment-- and that made him angry. He slammed his fists on the counter and wanted to swear, but--

"Kat, open up. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have--"

"Fuck off, Tinkerbell."

"Listen, I know that was shitty, I just really--"

"I said fuck off."

"Will you stop being a dick for five seconds and just listen? I'm trying to tell you I--"