Third Person's POV

"Hello?"

"IPL is starting so we are gonna watch that together at your place and I am gonna win on all our bets. What say?"

"I don't know. Neil is not here and I know you will cheat a lot." He grumbled.

"Aww you hurt me. I will take the drinks. You arrange the snacks. Today night."

"Oka-"

"Bye. I am a busy person unlike you. See you tonight." Daksh Ahuja said as he disconnected the call.

Everyone knows he must be lying in his bed half naked and watching Harry Potter.

Aryan Agarwal is one of the most hot and eligible bachelor and one of the youngest, successful businessman of the year. Being the only born, he's still pampered by his parents. Reaching great heights in a young age definitely took a lot of efforts but he didn't tell it affect his youth.

He believes in keeping professional and personal things separately. Being the youth idol, he didn't leave his mischiefs aside. Living his life to the fullest, he's the best boy for his relatives and family and a play boy for his colleagues.

According to him, you need to have a good surrounding to have a good output of your work and he leaves no stones unturned to do that. From giving weekend parties, to surprise pizza parties, he does everything to get a good output from his employess.

In all, he's a perfect boss anyone would have.

He didn't had any current girlfriend. He didn't need to. Love, for him, was not his cup of tea, he thought.

In his master bedroom, he strolled around searching for clothes. Just as he completed wearing his slacks, he heard someone banging his door.

Nobody would do that at this hour, he knew. But still he decided to check it as he knew all his house helpers would be busy.

He came down, but at that time the banging was stopped. He was going to go up and get fully ready as he was just in his slacks, but then heard a creaking sound.

He tip-toed to the kitchen where the back door is, mentally prepared to show his gym made muscles to the theif, but he, instead saw a girl. Beautiful one to be precise.

Dressed in the cutest and hottest romper ever, she was struggling to bring her suitcase inside.

An amused smile made its way as to his face as he watched her. He slowly made his way to her and placed his hands on her tiny waist.

His smile widened as she became stiff. She, then started looking around and in little to next seconds, she screamed.

He didn't expect that.

"Fuck! Calm down. It's just me-" He said but it didn't affect her.

Having no other way to stop her, he pulled her closer by her waist and crashed his lips on hers.

They were stiff, not moving. He smiled, she didn't know.

But soon enough, a startling curse left from his mouth as Myra lifted her knees and kicked his balls. 

"Fuck! Are you mad?" He hissed backing off. 

Myra quickly ran towards the sink in the kitchen. Rinsing her lips and mouth in the water, she picked up a sharp knife from the shelf. Striding towards the handsome man clutching his balls, she pointed it in his neck. 

"Who are you?" She asked him, the knife still pressed against his neck.  

By this time another amused look was spotted in his face making her irk.