A\N Kinda a sequel to the first one. I completed it 5 minutes before 8 so I haven't proofread it. However it didn't came out as expected. But it's okay ig?

Third Person's POV

Sejal switched off the TV muting Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince as she heard the bell ring. As she got up, her eyes fell on the mirror in front of her and she looked at herself. She was totally wasted. And she missed her husband a lot. That also explains why she was currently wearing Rajiv's shirt, which, in her tiny figure fell till her thighs.

It was currently almost 2 at night and it's her anniversary. The first one. A year passed after their blissful wedding and for her it was the most amazing and adventurous one.

She frowned walking out of the room thinking why the watchman didn't inform her. But then it could be Vamika and Aarav, she thought. It's been a year and a half for their wedding and she is still Vamika's assistant who manages every content, shoot and visit of hers. The thought of leaving that post seems impossible to her. Vamika could kill her for god's sake. Though after that she'll be the one weeping out loud too.

Sejal was about to pick up her clutch from the sofa and tie up her hair in a loose bun but the person outside was too persistent as he kept ringing the bell continuously.

Deciding to go against it, she let her hair cascade down till her waist and opened the door only to get one of the best surprises of her entire life.

Rajiv stood there with his hands full of different paper bags and a big grin on his face. Sejal cupped her face, threatening the tears to fall as she stumbled back.

He was supposed to come after 15 more days. He even sent his assistant with many treats to make up with his absence in their first anniversary. Deep down her heart she cried a lot but didn't thought it necessary to show it to others. Except her bestfriend of course.

She wanted to spend their anniversary with her in his arms but work is more important than her own selfish pleasures. Little did she know her husband had his own plans.

Rajiv was in London since last 1 month and the plan was to stay a month more. But surprisingly his mother decided to get in the plan and change it completely. The deal they were working on is now shifted to November which is after 3 months. So that made his give a pause on his and his team's work. Though he didn't want it to postpone but then the pros of the plans were much better than the cons.

He got to meet his wife, his Sejal. And he can't be anymore helpful for that. He was in his worst mood when he got to know that he won't be with her on their first anniversary. And he was surprised to hell when his mother informed him to go back.

And that can certainly wash away all the deed she did when he was young.

A deep chuckle echoed in the living room which was dead silent. His eyes darkened and his chest heaved as he took in his wife's appearance.

She looked heavenly.

He dropped the bags in which he had everything he bought for her in the last month, on the floor and his footstep echoed as he neared her. 

"Happy Anniversary Love." 

Just as his fingers came in contact with her body, she snapped out and turned and hugged him hard making him stumble back. 

"I see you missed me a lot, didn't you?" He felt her nuzzling her nose on his shoulder as he picked her up by her waist making her wrap her legs around his waist. 

She is just too tiny and that's extremely cute. 

As their little interaction was over, Sejal looked up to find her husband looking at her with raw desire and love. Every time she tried to keep her feelings to herself but as soon as she looks at these brown eyes, they pour out. She loose the control over herself when they are together and she doesn't know if that's good or bad.