Third Person's POV

She looked beautiful. 

That green material hugging her body perfectly. The net cloth in her shoulders, falling till her palms. And that back, barely covered with those strings. Her brown hair falling straight till her upper waist and that mischievous, small, black bindi. 

She looked amazing. 

Getting up from his chair, he went to the glass wall which shows the view of whole place. Glancing down, he saw the driver he had said to drop her was waiting. His eyes were stuck on the beauty who was laughing with her colleagues. 

What made his blood boil was a guy, whose name he don't remember, had his hands on her back, which was bare. 

Being sweet and not arrogant was okay, but jealousy was not his cup of tea. And now he was jealous. Even he didn't get to keep his hand on her back, then who this fucker was. 

Storming back to the intercome, he barked, "The guy who is currently standing near Ms. Jain. Send him to me. Now!" 

Going back to the wall, he saw the receptionist call the guy and right then Myra looked up. He immediately took a step back, though he knew only he can see outside and the people outside won't. His frown broke into a small smile, when he saw Myra smile and shaking her hade, before going inside the car. 

He sat in his chair again, going through the papers and signing them when someone knocked his door. Narrowing his already narrowed eyes more, he allowed him to come inside. 

"What's your name gentle man?" He asked getting up from his seat and taking small steps towards the horrified man in front of him. 

"Ak-Akash, sir" He shuttered. 

"Chill man! I am not going to kill you and bury under your cubicle now, am I?" He said. 

"Have a seat!" He continued. 

"N-No I an fin-" Akash denied but when he met his boss's gaze, he was first to follow. 

Aryan took a few steps and sat in his desk, right in front of him. He unbuttoned his cuffs, and then took his sleeves up. 

"Stay away from her!" He said calmly. 

"Sir?" 

"What are your qualifications Akash?" He asked looking at him. 

"I have a Masters Degree in Marketing, Sir." He replied sounding offended. 

"Ohh." He slowly nodded his head. 

"Stay away from her, unless you want me to throw you out of this company. And remember once out from Agarwals, means out of the country. I will make sure you don't get jobs in any company of India, with this Masters degree of your, if I'll see you with 1 km circumference of her. Clear?" The guy looked as if he'll just become a snake and slither away. He was backed in his chair while Aryan was hovering him. 

"Ye-Yes sir!" He shuttered again. 

"Good then! You can leave." Aryan backed away and went to his chair. 

Akash quickly got up and was scurrying away when he was called again. 

"How many friends do you have here Akash?" 

"A few sir." He answered turning back, timidly. 

"Why? Do one thing! Make lots of friends and tell all of them what I told you. You'll do the homework, right?" He asked amused at his words.