A\N The bests are for the last. This is the first part of the last story. The next one will be updated tomorrow. 

PS-The picture above is what Rainee is wearing today. 

PPS- Smut coming next!! *giving smirks to all those gatar minded people who are now excited after reading this*

Third Person's POV

The sun rays came inside the tiny room and the small figure in the bed moved inside the quilt. The motion on the bed came to a rest as the figure moving slept soundly again. However soon small bangs on the door broke her sleep. 

Rainee Ray got out from her bed of her room and walked sleepily till the door. The room was already a mess with her books and clothes all around. She tied her hair in a bun with a scrunchie from her study table and clicked her tongue as she realized that she got late for college. 

As she paddled to the door in the huge black t-shirt till her knees, which reminds her of him and opened the door sight in front of her nearly sent her heart to mountains. 

Her 11 month old, Suhani looked up at her with her big, doe like eyes making her give her heart eyes as she crawled to her feet and tried to stand up with the support. 

Rainee picked her up immediately as she noticed her tears stricken face cursing herself in her mind. Suhani or Soha as her mother calls her placed her head on her shoulder and played with her hair. 

"Baby are you hungry? Let's get you some food." She asked her patting her head as she strolled around the room, something that baby Soha likes a lot. 

She kept Soha on the bed and arranged the pillows in the bed with carrying her in her arms and sitting down. She took out the t-shirt and arranged her face near her left breast. 

Soha's face lit up like a bulb but she started having her breakfast making her momma chuckle at her. After around 5 minutes, when Rainee felt that Soha has stop sucking, she took at look and found her looking innocently and cluelessly at her. 

Rainee placed a peck on her tiny nose making her giggle before she changed her diaper. After wiping her body with warm water and changing her clothes, she picked up her tiny body and placed in on her shoulder, lightly patting her back. A few second later she heard a low burp and she knew she was successful.

Placing the baby on the bed she hovered over her. It was now time for her to play with her a little and make her sleep before she could go and submit her books in the college. 

Nuzzling her nose in Soha's tiny belly making her giggle, she made some animated sounds. Soha grabbed her hair and pulled them indicating that she is tired with laughing so much. 

"Baby Soha is tired now? Hmm?" Rainee asked slowly caressing her hands and faking a gasp as she grabbed her finger in her tiny fist. 

"Ma-Ma." Soha shuttered making her mumma look at her. 

"Yep mumma. Say it again baby. Ma-Ma." She directed her, and as she didn't, teasing her mumma, Rainee tickled her making the series of her giggle start again. 

"Mumma is gonna go and get ready for college and Adya massi is going to play with Soha till mumma comes home. Then Mumma, Soha and Adya massi can go to park and while coming home Soha can get a little bit of ice cream. Sounds like a plan, baby?" She asked the baby who laughed excitedly at the mention of park and ice cream ignoring 'little' as her mumma said. 

Her laughter died down but the excitement was still visible in her eyes. 

"Da-da." She said making grabby hands.