A\N This story is more of a family story so please don't expect smut or more romance here. However that'll soon reach your eyes too. 

Third Person's POV

"You sure they are having strippers?"

Faint voice of Sejal Malhotra could be heard from the ground floor as she looked hear and there, sighing in relief as she found the streets of Delhi empty.

"You think they don't? Why would they have their so called bachelor party in a deserted building if they don't have strippers? I swear to god, if I'll find any bitch around my man, I will claw out eyes and drag her out of world by her throat." Vamika Raizaada's aggressive voice replied as she climbed up in the pipe behind the building.

She was Vamika Raizaada. 26 year and the princess of her whole family. Her mother, Vanshika Raizaada was a renowned fashion designer and her father Vikash Raizaada was a industrialist, both of them together earning billions together. One of the most important person in her life was her brother, Vikram Raizaada who was working under their father, soon to become the CEO of Vn'Vs.

She herself admits was she was basically shit in studies and that made her travel around the world and she became a blogger which soon turned into a influencer when her Instagram followers hit thirty hundred thousand. Being quite popular for her love life and work life, she can say that she is happy in her life.

But the main thing is that tomorrow everyone is leaving for Goa in the afternoon, for her intimate big fat wedding. Intimate was the couple's decision while big fat was their parents'.

And today when she was having a last sleepover at her best friend's house with her girls group, she received a text. It said, 'The bachelor party's arrangements are done. Even they are here. Just make sure to take our groom out of his house before the witch of his wife knows.

It was from Rajiv, their common friend who is the troublemaker of their group and whom Vamika hates. He irritates her always so she does. Her justifications- He literally behaves like gay sometimes.

It stayed on her message board for a good 2 minutes before it got deleted and another message came saying, 'wrong message to wrong person'.

She knew he did it very knowingly. She deliberately sent this message to her so that she could read and then deleted it innocently.

So, Vamika didn't even take a second to assume that his 'they' meant strippers. And that explains why she is climbing the pipe of a old building in a deserted area of Delhi with her innocent bestfriend standing down and making sure no one sees her. She could have used the stairs but then the watchman would have informed the assholes and she wouldn't have been able to get them caught red handed.

If explained from the starting, it was a really adventurous journey from being a perfect family girl to climbing up pipes at midnight.

She fell for her brother's enemy. It wasn't bestfriend, it was enemy. It was Aarav Malhotra, about whom will be mentioned later.

After 5 years of dating and lying to her parents, the finally fed up Vamika decided to talk to her parents about his boyfriend. But it wasn't that easy.

So, like every other Indian person she thought to get the home minister of their house, her mother to her side. She told about her relationship to her in a fine evening and to be honest it was hell difficult but just a little bit of tears and a puppy face and done. Her mother approved. It was a little relief after that if she ignored how her mother acted like a modern mom and reminded her to use condoms even when he used to call her.

And then came her father. And that was easy, really easy. The fact that her mother already liked Aarav and she was her father's princess helped a lot. And the fun fact that she didn't even shred some tears. He agreed without it.