𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Third Person's POV

Acceptance is something that could change someone's life completely. And specially someone's acceptance of a person in their life could either brighten it or destroy it. For Neesha, Vedant's acceptance only meant a beautiful life ahead. There was nothing to complain about since 2 years.

This man was the definition of perfect husband. One that Neesha thought was a gentleman who would make her laugh everyday, give her moments to cry upon out of happiness and one that would make her lose her cold self.

They were comfortable around each other was a underestimate. They would steal small pecks and kisses here and there and some lovely cuddlings were normal.

Neesha was happy, Vedant was happy, her family was happy and she couldn't wish for anything else in her life. Her life was perfect, something she had wished for since her childhood, something she didn't experience with her parents, but with her husband. 

I am happy Nani. 

Neesha thought as she sat in front of the huge mirror in their spa room. The huge mirror in front of her showed her face as the no-makeup look was cladded in her face. 

She closed her eyes as the makeup artist asked her to do and she sprayed some some setting spray. She felt a soft brush touch her cheeks bones as she opened her eyes. 

In front of her sat a woman, wearing a cream colored muga saree, with red sleeveless blouse paired with it. A statement choker rested peacefully in her neck, still making her itch along with a pair of big, circular earrings. 

Her engagement ring rested on her left hand's ring finger, along with another one on the middle finger of that hand which was gifted by her husband on their first anniversary. On her right hand there was a gold ring, having similar patterns like her earring on her ring finger. There was a simple bun resting on her head, and the hair stylist was busy wrapping the small mogra garland around it. 

She nodded at the make up artist as she came in front and forwarded a light pink, liquid lip shade. She took it from her and and applied it according to her choice as the beautiful shade soon started highlighting on her lips, making them rosy. The team completed her look with a medium sized, black bindi. 

She stood up, as the people started leaving after complimenting her. 

The partition of her hair was filled with vermillion as she started longingly at them. The nuptial chain was hanging proudly around her neck, as she caressed them. 

She took in a large breathe, and let it out as her blank face was soon adorned by a small smile making her million times beautiful. The glow in her face was something that aunties would notice, and tease her for her loving husband. It indeed was because of him. 

She heard soft foot steps as they neared and stopped near her closed door. Soon another one was heard, that too stopping near the door. 

"My tiny boss, don't disturb your mumma. She'll be angry, you know  right?" She heard Rupal's hushed voice. 

But her heard nearly dropped as soon as she heard a small sniff, along with a soft murmur. She quickly rushed to the door and opened it in a flash making both, the 28-year-old and 2-year-old looked up. 

Vidya Malhotra, her father's princess, her mother's apple of eyes, her aunt's little pumpkin pie and her uncle's muchkin, she was everyone's beloved. The innocent eyes similar to her mother always having innocence would shine when she'll be happy and water, making them look bigger when she would cry. 

When they came back from their honeymoon, their married life was a bliss, in all forms. And it's result was in front of her eyes. 

She still remembers, when Vanya first saw the baby Vidya, the first line coming out of her mouth was, "She is so beautiful, just like Vidya."