(Some abusive language in this chapter, which took me 3 showers to compose) 

Third Person's POV

"What are you doing here?" Myra flinched hearing a voice, tightening her hold on her pen.

"Uh.. nothing." She scratched her head.

It was after her 3rd day of work that she was given a script to check. She got a pretty late deadline but she decided to complete it today since she wasn't sleepy. So she decided to go down to the kitchen and have some ice-cream along with work. Around 20 minutes later she got joined by her boss.

"I didn't give you so much work to stay late night and complete." Aryan joked sitting beside her with a tub of his ice-cream, which wad the last tub as she remembered.

It was around thirty minutes later when Myra's stomach growled making Aryan look up from his phone and Myra blush in embarrassment.

"Is this why you couldn't sleep?" Aryan asked amusement full in his eyes.

"No." She quickly denied.

"Actually I wanted to see the city around in the weekend. So I decided to complete this one now. And every time I stay up at night I get hunger attacks." She pouted at the end.

"Then why don't we cook something? I can assist you." He suggested.

"You'll assist me?" Myra looked at him with amusement.

They guy who's her boss will assist her in the kitchen. Funny.

"Okay. It's okay if we sleep a little late once. Let's go." She got up from the dining table.

"C'mon then, follow me assistant." There's no way she's gonna miss this opportunity.

Both of them got into their aprons as Myra hopped to the kitchen cabinet.

"What should we make?" She asked Aryan who was seeing ingredients in the fridge.

"Umm.. I don't know. You tell me."

"Are there Oreos in your kitchen?" She asked as a dish came up to her mind.

"Yeah. I remember Neil putting them into our trolley during our monthly grocery shopping and I don't eat those. So they must be there." He nodded.

"Butter should be here. Cream?"

"Yeah." He got the Amul Cream from the fridge.

"Great then. The dish is decided." She smiled getting off from the cabinet and walking towards the sticky notes. She noted down something there and came back to her now-assistant who was getting the oreos from the shelfs.

"Here! This is the ingredients list." She handed him.

"Oreos, butter, cream, sugar, choco chips. That's it?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"What are we gonna make?" He asked again as such less ingredients shocked him.

"Cream sandwiches."

*

"You grinded them, right? Now take it out to a bowl and add the melted butter to it. Mix it and mix it nicely. Then take it out on a baking tray. Remember to brush it with butter before taking it out. Label it uniformly and then cut circles with those cookies cutter. Then keep it in the oven. I have pre heated it so wear gloves." She ordered as the blender blended the cream and sugar.

It has been around 15 minutes. Both of them got the ingredients together and started the work till now. They haven't talked anything other than regarding the desert they are making.