Third Person's POV

"Sakshi, my child, go and wake up Janu. She has a to go to her college early today and she had asked me to wake her up early." The faint sound of Ekta Verma could be heard in the Verma house.

The rain was pouring heavily and the beautiful fragnance of wet sand could be smelled in the whole house. The leaves of trees were moving against each due to the heavy wind. 

In one of the tallest apartments of Mumbai, the Verma's got two 3 BHK flats. They broke the center and common wall of the flats and re-designed it, making it bigger and more beautiful. 

Working as a bank manager since 30 years, Nilesh Verma, the head of the Verma Household earned pretty good amount. His wife, Ekta Verma was a housewife, dedicating her whole life to her kids, husband and family since her wedding. And then came the three musketeers of the house, Sakshi Verma, Soumya Verma and Jhanvi Verma. 

The couple's first born, Sakshi was quite a topper in her studies. Being married since 3 years, she is a professor in the Mithibai college and going to be a mother in a few months. The next one, Soumya, is what we call fearless. Being totally opposite of her elder sister, she is someone the freshers of the college fear to face. Training as a flute artist, she is known for her regular complains and bullies. But she cares less. 

And then comes the last one, Jhanvi. The youngest and the bubbliest one of all, she is the same girl whose examples parents give to their kids. But not everytime what we see is correct, isn't it? Having a straight-forward mindset and everytime running mouth, she won't spare anyone who messes with her. With a lean body and 5'5" of height, she is still the soul of the house. Her parent's love her a little more, the absolute advantage of being the youngest and she is like a own kid to her Sakshi Di. 

But the same doesn't applies for Soumya. Having three difference between the two girls, they are known to be 'the enemies' of the house. Constant teasings and fights were really normal between them and now that they share a room together because Sakshi is home due to her maternity leave, it has increased. 

Sakshi who is in her 8th month of pregnancy, got up from the dining table where she was peeling green peas for the panner matar curry, Soumya demanded to eat, and took slow steps to the girl's room. 

As soon as she opened the door, a sigh left from her mouth. Both the sisters had a frown in their faces even in sleep while tugging the hands, legs and ears of their tiny 20 month old female bullmastiff, Bernie Verma. 

She cutely laid in middle of the bed, her face resting on the pillow while the sisters tugged him to cuddle with him. As soon as Bernie saw Sakshi, she got up from the bed, jumped from the bed and ran to her. 

Sakshi crouched down a little, as much as she can do with a 8 month pregnant belly and petted him as she licked her swollen belly, as if loving her future baby. 

As soon as she looked up again, a chuckle left from her mouth as she looked at the pair who always fight being sober, were now cuddled against each other. Not to miss the point that both of them love and live for cuddles. 

However the laughter died down soon as she saw the starting of another war in her house. Jhanvi's hand flied down straight to Soumya's face, hitting her, leaving a perfect mark of her whole five fingers. 

Sakshi's hand flew to her mouth and Bernie ran away from the upcoming volcano. Soumya's eyes flung open, red from lack of sleep. She looked at her sister's hand on her face and swatted it away. 

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." She shouted as loud as she could, a little more than what she did yesterday. 

"Urgh." Jhanvi grunted, not really caring about the loud call as she stuffed her face in her pillow and soon snores could be heard too.