Third Person's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, Midway International Airport. Local time is 7:26pm and the temperature is 23 degree celcius. 

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of Alaska Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!"

The moon illuminated the whole Chicago as the yellow and red car lights were seen. Hustle and bustle of people moving around the city was heard as the plane landed. 

Inside the business class were Neesha and Vedant. Vedant was fast asleep and Neesha was working. It was around 3 days after their reception. After her parents said about their so called gift in front of media, they weren't able to deny. 

And as the same morning they have decided to give this relationship a chance, they didn't discuss about this too. They just agreed. 

Everyone, including Neesha's parents, Aadith and Vanya were in the airport to bid them bye before they took off. 

Dressed in a simple off shoulder dress with a with shrug, she looked really beautiful. But what enhanced it was the chuda in her hands and bits of mehndi in her hands and legs. 

She has been noticing the stiffness in Vedant's figure since he got to know about their honeymoon. A little part of her heart felt dejected thinking he might not be happy about their honeymoon but then she didn't want to just jump on conclusion.

Maybe he isn't happy about the place? But why? 

He isn't someone to throw tantrums about a location. 

Shrugging off her thoughts, she payed her attention to the captain's announcement. As the plane successfully landed, she placed her laptop aside and wore her discarded shrug and then got up to wake her husband up. 

"Vedant? Vedant? Wake up." She whispered kneeling to his face. 

"Hmm? We reached?" He asked goggily. 

"Yeah. Get up and get my bag from the overhead bin." She stood up straight as he rubbed his eyes. 

She noticed his disheveled hair as he looked around. She saw the way his adam apple bobbed as he gulped water. Her lips became dry as she saw his t-shirt rile up as he reached to get her bag. 

"Mam, your luggage is shifted to your car which you have booked-" The airhostess approached them. 

"But we didn't-" Neesha frowned, turning and facing her. 

"I did. I booked us a car, which will be with us throughout this trip." Vedant said as he wore his jacket and picked up his travelling bag. 

"Thankyou. You can go now." He nodded at the hostess and she scurried off. 

"Let's go before the exit get crowded, shall we?" He said and she nodded as both of them got out of their compartment and got down the place. 

It was night time but their wasn't dark anywhere. The huge building of the busiest city of U.S was keeping the whole city bright. The sound of car honks and feet brushing against the ground.