Third Person's POV

The cold breeze was blowing outside as the cold water ran down through Dhruv Ahuja's naked body. The tiny shower room wasn't able to control his growls as he stroked his girth, thinking about a certain one as the chilled water running through it. 

He was a man with a good 6'2 height and a structure that could make girls go weak on their knees. Those muscles bulging out of the shirt he wears daily doesn't justify it. With midnight black eyes with raven hair that were always gelled off to perfection, he was the definition of perfection. Even in his usual shirt and slack he slays. 

His eyebrows were full that one could get jealous of and his nose was in the perfect aristocratic way, the prominent cheeks and the sharp jawline that was always highlighted since his jaw was always clenched.

This man was strict would be an understatement. Even during his own birthday he would have a straight face, something Jhanvi has fell for. Not ready to bear even a single mistake, he can be awarded as the most strict teacher by Mithibai too. 

He could hear the loud music playing down as he stopped the water. Picking up the towel from that he kept on the door, he wiped his face before wrapping it around his waist. 

His bulge which was since he saw her, was not getting in control by the piece of cloth. 

As he picked up his outfit which a was a black button down shirt along with black jeans, putting it on. As he wore the shirt, he walked to the only window in his office which was covered with fog due to the AC inside. 

Looking down he saw her, clicking some pictures with her friends while the Principal was giving a thank you speech. 

Chuckling at her craziness, her looked at her again, finding her looking towards his window only. But he knows she can't see anything unlike him, who can. 

As he sprayed the Dolce and Gabbana around his frame his thoughts went back to her. 

The first time he saw Jhanvi was when she joined the college. Her sister, Sakshi was a good friend of his. That time he got extremely hard as he saw just in a flowy, floral dress, but then shrugged it off thinking it because of his sexual listlessness but that grew even more according to time. 

He blamed himself, because that time she was just a kid. But then the shock was visible in his face when she stated about her feelings for him. 

That was 2 years back when she was 21 and he was 27 and that was the main barrier. Other than that he couldn't think what their family and the society would think if he openly reciprocated his feelings. 

At first he thought this was just a infatuation but then with days his feelings increased. She openly said that she liked him, but he didn't had the courage to. 

If it was him, he wouldn't care, but it was her. And he fucking damn cared. 

But now he isn't going to control himself. She is going to be graduated in a few weeks and it's high time she should know it's her, about him he thinks when he sleeps and wakes up. 

Only he knows how he controlled his family and his over excited mother for years. They were really persistent on getting him married but then when she is his, he is hers too. 

His trail of thoughts broke as his phone rang with his mother's name flashing on the screen. 

"Bittu," He cringed at the name, his soften features hardening as a growl got out of his mouth making his mother click her tongue dramatically. 

"Sorry, Dhruv. I am just outside your college beta. C'mon, come out and drop me home." She said in a sweet tone, making her first born roll his eyes.