Bonus Chapter One

Due to public demand a bonus chapter. Hope you enjoy.

I let myself into the into the apartment with the spare key we kept hidden under the fire extinguisher next to the door. I had misplaced my keys and could not remember the last place I'd seen them. Out of habit after years of the same trend I kicked off my shoes at the door. William had found it adorable at first and always teased me about it but I'd rubbed off on him and now our apartment has a no shoes past the foyer rule.

Yes we lived together and had been ever since I'd arrived in Montana. It was mostly because I couldn't live on my own in a new country coupled with the fact that William and I didn't want to be apart. We had been living together for five months and it had been quite an adjustment at first but just like our whole relationship, William and I had found our flow and fallen into it pretty fast.

His small college room had not been ideal for the both of us so his parents had been more than accommodating and found us a new apartment. It was a one bedroom with an open plan kitchen and living room. Our bedroom had an ensuite and closet huge enough to fit all the clothes I now owned. Williams mom, Julia had been so welcoming and had taken it upon herself to spoil me rotten. I never had a mother figure in my life so it was quite the a shock for me at first but after a while I'd found myself loving her and the motherly love she provided.

I'd been so nervous the first time I'd met her but I'd soon realized that there had been nothing to be worried about. The memory would be forever etched into my mind.

"I can't go in there."I argued feeling as if my butt was glued to the passenger seat.

William sat beside me holding my hand but even him running his fingers over my knuckles was doing nothing to calm me down.

"Yes you can. My mom will love you, she's always wanted a daughter and has been looking forward to meeting you ever since I told her about you."He consoled but his words did nothing to ease my heart.

I tried to replace the doubt in my mind with what William was saying but it was proving to be very hard. If Williams parents didn't approve of me then where would I go? Would he disown me and toss me back in the streets. Touring Montana had been the back up plan incase things didn't work out between me and William but even I knew that would not be possible if his parents didn't approve of us. I'd take the next flight out with my tail tucked between my legs, my heart broken and my future bleak.

"Okay enough of this, no more second guessing yourself. I love you and my parents will too. I don't want to have to carry you in there but if I have to I will."Williams words cut through my thoughts and I turned to face him.

His eyes reflected nothing but his love for me and I soaked in the glow of his adoration for me. He leaned in and kissed my forehead and I found myself smiling. Without saying anything else he got outof the car and went around the back, retrieved my bag before coming to open the door for me. I took his outstretched had and got out of the car. I stabilized my shaky legs and walked up the steps of his expansive house. The house had few Christmas decorations and I remembered William telling me that his family didn't really celebrate Christmas.

The door opened before we could even reach it and my grip on Williams hand grew tighter. He squeezed back and gave me a reassuring smile. I turned my gaze to the door and a beautiful blonde woman walked stood there dressed in loose white pants a sweater. She looked like William and I recognized her immediately from the pictures William had showed me.

"She's definitely the angel you described her to be."Julia exclaimed and before I could wrap my head around what was happening she pulled me into a hug.