Chapter 1

Meeting and crying

7 hours,7 hours since I lost both my parents and Freddie

7 hours,7 hours since I lost both my parents and Freddie.laying on my bed,Leo laying next to me playing with my hair "Oli,you have to" I shook my head,crying harder "please don't make me,please".

He kissed my head "I'm sorry,I'm so sorry" he lift me up to his chest and I cried so hard,like I felt I have no tears left anymore "I want them back,please bring them back" I sobbed to his chest.

A knock.

I held Leo tighter "you have to,let's just do it,I'll write you everyday I promise" he kissed my head again "let's go downstairs,we should open the door" I nodded.

We walked downstairs,my eyes are red and puffy from crying too much.Leo was about to open the door,"wait" he turned to look at me,I hugged him,tight,not wanting to let go.never wanting to let go.

We opened the door,I looked down,I couldn't look at their faces."hey,nice to meet you,uhhh....Wilson,Leo Wilson" the guys at the door nodded "Riddle,Tom Riddle" Leo nodded,shaking Tom's hand.

He was tall,wearing all black,curly hair,I looked up to look at his face.he had a perfect jawline and a greenish-blueish eyes,he was so handsome.

Leo robbed my back,in a meaning I should be polite and introduce myself,I took my hand out "Olivia" I said quietly,shaking Tom's hand.

I looked to the back seeing another guy,who looks my age,he had a curly brunette hair,dark eyes and a scar on his left eyes.he wore the same,all black.he was handsome too,something in the family.......i guess.

Tom coughed,making the other guy to walk closer "Mattheo" he slightly smiled at me not wanting from me to be scared of him,I shook his hand too.I looked up at Leo,he looked at me sad,an apologetic look,his dark green eyes just looking at me with alomst tears.

"I'm gonna go bring my stuff" I said quietly,walking upstairs bringing my suitcases.before walking downstairs,I looked at the mirror.a photo of me and Fred hanging on it,I smiled a sad smile "I hope you're feeling better now,Freddie" a tear came down my cheek,wiping it off the moment it came down.

I walked downstairs "do you need help,Oli?" Leo asked,I nodded.he walked over to me and whispered in my ear "don't be afraid,try to have a conversation with them" I nodded.

I walked over to the door "sorry for taking so long" I said almost a whisper "oh no it's ok,take your time" the younger one said,Tom looked so annoyed,like he didn't even wanted to meet me.

I sigh,Leo came downstairs with the last suitcase,he smiled a sad smile and hugged me "I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear,"you're going to make me cry again" I said softly,enough for him to hug me tighter.

Someone came running from behind,Dylan.I smiled a bit "you actually thought I won't come to say goodbye" I laughed,walking over to him,hugging him."I'll come visit you everyday,I promise" I nodded into his chest.

He kissed my head "Oli,I think its time to go" Leo said,sadness in his voice.I nodded and sighed,where's my parents when I need them the most.I hugged Leo and Dylan one last time and left with Tom and Mattheo,oh god.

*TIME SKIP*

We got to a big house,more like a manor I'll say,a big R is on the front doors,everything is so dark,like there is going to be a storm soon.We walked out of Tom's car "our house elf,Pixie,will bring your bags in,don't worry" Mattheo said quietly,I nodded.

We walked to the house,my heart is beating so fast.I took a deep breath before walking inside the house.We walked inside,the walls have a dark green color,a stairs in a spiral shape going all the way upstairs,a photo of Tom and Mattheo lining on the wall very beautifully,and a scent of mint and jasmine is around the house.

i turned my head to the ground again,seeing a black leather shoes."Mattheo,would you like to show Olivia to her room" Tom spoke in a low voice,my head still on the ground.I felt Tom's cold finger under my chin,lifting my head up,"Olivia,you ok?" He asked almost in a caring tone,I nodded "y-yeah,why wouldn't I be" I said,almost having a panic attack in front of him.

He nodded and took his hand away "Mattheo?" he got out of hius thoughts "yes,of course" he mentioned me with his hand for me to come and mouthed "come on" while smiling.I came after him,all the way upstairs.

I'm too nervous,I feel like I'm going to faint at the moment,we got to my room "welcome" Mattheo said,opening the door.

To revile a dark green colour walls,with a queen sized bed,white and green sheets.a tv in front of the bed,smell of green apples,cookies and my perfume,fresh flowers hit my nose.."do you like it?" Mattheo asked,I looked at him and nodded.I walked inside the room,seeing all my bags and clothes.

"There's a bathroom right there,if you want to shower now,dinner is almost ready" I nodded and gave him a small thankful smile,he smiled back and walked out of the room.

As soon as he got out I muffled "Muffilato" so they won't hear me crying.I locked the door and put a locking charm for safety.

I looked in the mirror and screamed,screamed like I never screamed before,letting all of the bullshit I've been in,in the past 7 hours.

I walked to my bag,tears still going down my face,I took out a photo of me and Fred,and me and my family "come back to me Freddie,please come back" I cried harder,my mascara is all over my face.I than looked at my family pictures "and you,you promised me you'll never fucking leave me" I cried harder,falling onto the bed "come back mom please,I need you".

After a few good hours of crying and watching a sad movie.I walked over to my closet and took a black shorts and a huge light brown jumper.and went to the shower.

I took my phone,and put some songs,me and Freddie's playlist."Mr Loverman",this has been the worst day of my life,washing all of the shit that has gotten into me today.

Feeling clean,taking my coconut smelling shampoo and massaging my hair slowly,letting all of my thoughts to drive away.

I walked out of the shower to a knock on my door "Olivia,is everything ok?" Tom asked "y-yeah I just showered" i answered,hoping he will leave me alone "wear something comfy,there's a dinner" he said in a low voice "o-ok,thank you" and with that I heard his footsteps going away.

Thank you mom and dad for leaving me with them,and not with my actual family,thank you so much.