Chapter 10

Theo......?

I woke up to a warm feeling,I felt Tom's thumb making circles on my waist,and Mattheo holding my hand asleep,and leaning against the bed with a blanket covering him

I felt a pain on the back of my ankle,and on my shoulder "hey baby,lay back down" I looked back at Tom,he kissed my forehead "It's hurt" I said,quietly "I know baby,I'll go find something to help the pain,just please,rest".

I smiled and nodded,he got up from bed,giving me a peck on the lips,and leaving.my fingers still locked with mattheo's.I felt him slightly moving,and I saw him opening his eyes.he looked up at me "hey" I smiled a little "hey".

"How do you feel" he asked,fully turning around to me,unlocking our fingers,"hurt" I let out a little sad smile "oh,well,my best friend is coming today,I'm sure he'll make you happy,cause beside you and Sadie,he makes Tom happy too" he smiled a silly smile "wait a damn minute,you have friends" he rolled his eyes "shut the fuck up".

"What's up" Tom asked,walking over to me,with pills in his hand,and a cup of water "Theo is coming today,I'm sure he'll make Olivia happy,if he makes you happy" Tom shook his head "I'm not sure,if I'm trusting you two around her,and probably not like that" he pointed at my ankle "so you're going to make me stay here all day" I asked "if I'm scared that they'll do something to you,yep" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just kidding baby,I just want you to rest" I rolled my eyes again "but I can't rest the whole day" he chuckled "don't worry,but first" he handed me the pills "it'll ease the pain,I promise" I took the pills and the water,and gulped it down "it's take something like thirty minutes to work,but at least it will ease the pain" he kissed my forehead.

"You want me to bring you something to eat" he asked,while stroking my hair "no,I'm not hungry" I took another gulp of water "you sure baby,you only ate a pb&j sandwich" I nodded "anyways,tell me about that friend of yours" Tom groaned,laying on bed.

"Theodore Nott,ever heard that name" I frowned "I know the last name,but I think I heard about him,tan body with kind of green eyes" he rolled his eyes "you literally described something like half of the people at hogwarts,but yes tan body with green eyes,he smokes of course,and he once had a thing with Sadie" I opened my mouth in an 'O' shape "I was jealous get over it,no one messes with what's mine" I rolled my eyes.

"He is a huge fuck boy,he fucked almost every girl at school,and when I mean almost I mean that you're the only one he didn't" I scoffed "like Tom said,Fred didn't like to share" I giggled "he once fought with McLaggen cause he was smiling at me,and when I mean fought,I mean blood,all over the Gryffindor common room" I blushed,remembering this.

"Oh but I'll fight every guy who dares to talk to you" I rolled my eyes "possessive much" I teased "always princess" he pecked my lips.Mattheo let out a non-real cough "ok,you can get out" Tom burst out at him "ok,ok,sorry,I'll leave you alone for this lovey dovey shit,Theo is coming in an hour,if you want to meet him,you should get ready" he kissed my forehead,why do I feel weird,when I first came here I thought I'll stay in my room,and never befriend with them,but I guess I was wrong.