Chapter 14

Together again

"If you're jealous,it doesn't mean you can't let her go" Mattheo told me "I don't give a shit,I'm not letting one of those filthy blood traitors,touch what's mine" I spat at him

"It doesn't fucking mean she can't go there,they are like a family to her" he shouted "fuck you!" I spat again "leave me the fuck alone" I pointed at the door of my room,he raised his hand in defence "just in case you want her back,you better let her go,that'll make her happier" I rolled my eyes.

"I'll think about it" I do want to see her happy,she deserves to be happy,I just can't let someone else touch her,unless that someone is me.

I got up from my bed,walking to her bedroom,seeing her sleeping peacefully,I smiled to myself,I walked over to her,slightly sitting next to her,moving her hair out of her face,"what would I do to kiss your pretty lips now" I whispered to myself,she moved a bit,whimpering "please come back mom" she mumbled,she's having a dream about her mother again.

She whimpered again,I picked her up and put her on my lap,she opened her eyes and just cried "shhhh,baby,I'm right here,I'm not letting you go" I whispered to her,she held me tighter,I kissed her head.

She buried her head in my shoulder,"I'm so sorry about today,love" she sigh,and lift her head up,wiping the tears with her sleeve,"it's okay,just can I please go" I sigh "whatever makes you happy" I let out a tight smile,she squeal in happiness,hugging me tightly,while I wrapped my hands around her,and kissed her cheek and neck.

"Tomorrow,me and you are alone,can I have a me and you day?" I asked,giving her a peck on the lips,she raised one eyebrow,'thinking about it',I let out a small chuckle,"I'll think about it" she said in sarcasm,I picked her up,and threw her on bed,while she giggled,and rest my head on her stomach.

She brought her hand down to my hair,brushing her fingers through it,"I missed you" she muttered,avoiding my gaze "I missed you too,baby" I kissed her stomach,"now shut up,and let me sleep",she giggled,I slipped my head into her shirt,putting the covers over us.

"Fred was my best friend" she said,breaking the tension,I took my head out of her shirt "I'm not telling you much,just what I can" she smiled "he was my best friend,since I was first year,he was your age,he made me happy,he made me feel more-,he made me feel more loved" I came laying next to her.

Tears rolled down her cheek,as she sobbed quietly,I cupped her cheek,while rubbing her thigh "you don't have to continue,if you don't want to" I kissed her palm,she nodded "Sadie was the only person who made me smile,meeting you,seeing she was not the only one" I smiled "she was an amazing person,she tried really hard to befriend me,but I was rejecting her again and again,until I realized I actually fell in love" she smiled "you don't believe you can fall in love?" She asked "I never believed I'll find the one to love".

I kissed her lips "thank you" I frowned "for what" I asked "for listening to me" I sat her again on my lap,tucking her into my chest "I'm going to listen to you whenever you need someone to listen to you" I stroked her hair,until I felt she is asleep,I tucked her in bed,I kissed her head,and was about to walked to the door,but she held my wrists "I don't want to be alone" she whispered tiredly,I smiled.