Chapter 20

Pleasurable
⚠️warning- sexual contact

It's been a week since everyone was here,the same question is still in my head,Am I just a game for Tom?

It's been a week since everyone was here,the same question is still in my head,Am I just a game for Tom?. Me and Tom laid on the couch,he finally had a break from work. We were watching a movie.

"Hey,remember last week,when your friends were here" I looked away from the TV,looking at the boy with the head on my lap,while I played with his hair,"yes,why" I frowned,"remember what I told you" I quickly turned red,he smirked,"y-yes" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Would you let me do it one day" I chuckled,"maybe" he smirked,"can this maybe,be today" I cleared my throat,"n-not on the table,at least" I mutter to myself,"hmm,what was that" he got up,rubbing my thigh softly,"nothing" I smiled.

"Come on,say it" he smirked,flipping us around,so he's on top of me,"n-not on the table" I looked up at him,seeing him smiling at me,"I'll do it one day,but I want you to be comfortable" I smiled,he pecked my lips,"well,I guess we'll have fun tonight,I'm planing a few things" I raised my eyebrows,"artist never tells his secrets" I hit his chest.

He pecked my lips again,"I'm going to buy a few things,do you need anything" he asked,"just chocolate" I smiled,"okay" he kissed my cheek,"bye" and he disappeared,"Mattheo" I shouted,the guy was sleeping,I just love waking him up,he groaned,"what the fuck do you want" he shouted back,"who was the girl coming out of your room this morning".

"It's non of your fucking business" I giggled,"come on,how was she" he groaned again,"she was pretty hot,maybe I should pull a move on her" I shouted,"go fuck yourself" I giggled again. I walked to the kitchen,taking some Cheetos out from one of the drawers.

I turned around and flinched,as I saw Theo standing there,"you scared me,you shit" I hit his chest,"sorry sorry" he laughed,"is Mattheo sleeping" I nodded,"some blonde left the house when I woke up" I shrugged,"Daphne" I frowned,"Greengrass,she's Astoria sister,I made a bet with him,if he could get her laid,then I'm giving him five gallons" he rolled his eyes,"I guess I lost again" I giggled.

"Umm listen,you're probably busy tonight,but are you free this Saturday?" I nodded,"what time" he smiled,"I'll call you" I nodded,licking my fingers from the Cheetos powder,"do you have a bucket,I want to wake him up" I smirked,I open the wardrobe behind me,and took out a big blue bucket,"thank you".

He walked past me to the sink,filling the bucket with water,"no you wouldn't" he smirked,"oh,but I would" I chuckled. "Come on" I walked with him upstairs,"he's a heavy sleeper,you don't have to worry about being quiet" I frowned,he sigh,punching the door,making a loud noise,I looked over at Mattheo,still asleep,"what the fuck" he chuckled,and walked closer to Mattheo,pouring the water over him,making Mattheo wake up,"you fucking bitch,I'm going to kill you" Theo throw the bucket to the ground,starting to run.

Mattheo got out of bed,half naked,with only a sweatpants on,running after Theo,"fuck you,asshole!" Theo lift his two middle fingers,while running to the backyard,"wrong place,buddy" Theo frowned,as Mattheo pushed him into the pool,"I laughed,"oh that's funny to you" Theo ran a hand through his hair,moving it out of his eyes,"no,no" I heard a knock on the door,"I'll open it" I ran to the door,before they could react,"hi Tommy" he smiled,"hi baby" he pecked my lips.