Chapter 23

Let's just imagine I added Lorenzo Berkshire (Louis Partridge) as the only Slytherin who was actually nice to Olivia
Credits to -babynaomi
__________________________________
Back at hogwarts...I guess

It has been almost a month,and here I am,getting ready for my eighth year at hogwarts,"can I wake Mattheo up" Tom wrapped his arms around my waist,"I am not stopping you" I giggled pecking his lips

I answered his question,I told him I need a bit of a time to process Fred's death,and I'll be his,just not at the moment. Me and Theo slept for a couple of times,and I'm never getting rid of angry sex with Tom,and.....I cut myself maybe two times in the last time,my mom birthday,and I was just too sad,and I heard Fred talking to me.

I walked up to Mattheos room,he was sleeping without a shirt,laying on his stomach,revealing his muscular tan back,his face buried in one of his many pillows,the blanket is messed around the bed,even on the floor.

I took one of the pillow,lifting it up,"get the fuck up,asshole" he groaned in annoyance,"get the fuck out" he said in a raspy morning voice,"I'm not going to miss the train,on my first day!,so get you lazy ass up,before I'll drag you" he groaned again,"I'm up,I'm up".

He got up,and throw a pillow at me,"you and Theo has a lot in common,you know" I clicked my tongue,rolling my eyes,"just get the fuck up,and get ready" I hit him with the pillow again,and left the room.

I walked back downstairs,"I don't want to go" Tom frowned at me,"why baby,what's wrong?" I ran over to him,wrapping my hands around his torso,I caught him by surprise,'cause he didn't react at first,"baby,come on,it'll be fun,I enjoyed my last year" he rubbed my hair,"maybe cause all you did was fucking your girlfriend" he chuckled,"it's fun you'll see".

I lift my head up,"you can come whenever you want to cuddle with me,or you're just horny" I hit his chest,"shut up" he laughed,"I'm scared,I-I haven't been there for a long time,the Slytherins are going to annoy me" he brushed my hair out of my face,"whoever bothers my girl,has a problem with me,besides,you can go to the Gryffindors whenever you feel like" he said,making me blush,'my girl'. I nodded,"and you're calling me whenever you need to talk" I nodded again.

He captured my lips in his,"ew,its 10 fucking am" Mattheo rolled his eyes,"where's your husband,by the way" he groaned,and there was a knock on the door,"this is not funny" he walked to the door,opening it,revealing a half asleep Theo,"good morning" he mumbled like he's drugged.

"The fuck is wrong with you too,when did you go to sleep last night" Theo leaned his elbow against his suitcase,"four or 5am,something like that" Mattheo yawned,I clicked my tongue,"you have five seconds to get ready",I pointed at Mattheo,"you just wait,I'll bring my suitcase" he walked inside the house,nodding.

I ran upstairs,"I don't want you to go,either" I jumped,"asshole,you scared me" he chuckled,walking over to me,wrapping his hands around my waist from behind. We stood in front of the mirror,where mine and Fred's photo were,"you looked cute together" I smiled,"a ginger and a blondie" he whispered in my ear,kissing my neck gently,"I'm not blonde,it's a mix of my parents hair,my moms natural hair color was blonde,and my dad hair was black" I put my hands over his,"still,you look happy with him" I turned to look at him,"you think I'm not happy with you" he shrugged,I pecked his lips,"with you,I'm surviving" he smiled,pecking my lips again.