Chapter 9

Mental pain

Dylan.

Fucking Dylan.

That asshole is her best friend,seriously.

But if he makes her happy,I'm happy,I just want her to be happy,that smile plastered all over her face,after what she's been through.

At least she got to see her brother.I could hear her cries while he hugged her,she needed this hug,I could see it and feel it.

"What do you think they're doing" I asked Mattheo "I don't know,why do you care anyways" I sigh "but I think they're watching a movie,I heard the TV when I walked downstairs" I sigh in relief.

Ughhh,I can't,I'm bored,I need to cuddle her,like right now,I'm not kidding,she can't be Sadie,and I can't be Fred,but really,she looks happier since our first kiss.

Her door got opened,only Leo and Dylan came out,don't tell me she's asleep again "where's Olivia?" I asked "she's changing clothes" I frowned my eyebrows in confusion "we're taking her to the skatepark,she told us you wanted to see her skating,so we thought you wouldn't mind coming with us" I nodded.

"If you're coming,you better change clothes,or at least wear a shirt" her cute voice said.she wore a black crop top,that revealed her stomach a bit,a black mom jeans,I know it a mom jeans because of Sadie,she told me I need to learn a 'girl style' I hated it,but she was cute who cares.anyways,with that look she was wearing a black jacket that was a bit bigger on her,with a lot of colourful patches on it.

She was also wearing a black and white Jordans,and had her skate in her hand "what are you waiting for,go and change already" I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I wore something casual,a grey hoody,with a black sweatpants,and a high Vans.I walked back downstairs "you were taking too long" Olivia said and groaned "sorry,I hadn't skate in a really long time" I nodded,to let her know it's ok.

*******

We got to the skatepark,Olivia had a very excited look on her face "go on princess" Leo whispered in her ear.she got up on her tip toes and whispered something in his ear,he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Come on Dylan" she called out for him,wait,Dylan?,he took out his skate and they already got on their skates,she looked so happy and free.

"Hey" Leo said,stepping next to me "hey" I said back,not looking in his eyes,nor did he. "Olivia wants me to get along with you" I sigh "so" I said,I really don't want to "I don't want this too,just act like we're getting along" I rolled my eyes.

Meanwhile,Olivia was skating with Dylan,she looked happy,very happy,like she's alone in this world,her smile makes my heart feel warm.